A Bit Off of the Usual Topics, but….

The basement looks like Albertsons. The three campers are in three different loacations and as long as it dont fry the computer in the duelly and/or the generators well be finernfroghair.
Now if Yellowstone blows?? It wont matter!

If ya get a little advance warning, and drive like hell to get south of Raton, NM. You may survive the blast….then you have to compete with potentially hundreds of thousands of others, in a foreign (to you) area! memtb

Everyone should watch the video Mark M posted. If you don't think SWHTF eventually please don't come knocking on my door when it does.
We have over 40,000 illegal migrants in Denver, with the openly Gay governor and mayor asking for more. California East democrat party politicians are doing a full court press on trying to disarm citizens here. Sounds like something very bad is about to happen. The fact that Biden will not meet with State and local law enforcement to me means that after attacks start happening Biden will then institute Marshall law, timing of an election year.

We have over 40,000 illegal migrants in Denver, with the openly Gay governor and mayor asking for more. California East democrat party politicians are doing a full court press on trying to disarm citizens here. Sounds like something very bad is about to happen. The fact that Biden will not meet with State and local law enforcement to me means that after attacks start happening Biden will then institute Marshall law, timing of an election year.
Sounds like a viable prophecy brother!
Getting scary folks!

I wonder how many have the miniature nuclear reactors for their bunkers ? The same people preaching it's no good for US to use.
In the vast and empty territory of Russia there is a need to power small autonomous weather stations, lighthouses, etc. reliably, day and night, winter and summer. The solution was micro-scale 230W Strontium-90 thermionic generators, shoebox sized or so. These were similar to 238Pu ones that power Mars orbiters, rovers and such. The decay generates heat, which is used to heat a thermopile (two dissimilar metals brazed together). NASA also uses pencil eraser sized 238Pu pellets in a couple dozen places per craft to keep things warm (1 W heat). The Voyager spacecraft are both still operational in deep space after 50 years or so, with reduced power.
Anyway the stations in Russia were so remote that the reactors were installed unshielded. Occasionally the random trapper or such wandered by, noticed the heat, and cozied up during a cold winter's night. In the morning they woke up dead.

In the vast and empty territory of Russia there is a need to power small autonomous weather stations, lighthouses, etc. reliably, day and night, winter and summer. The solution was micro-scale 230W Strontium-90 thermionic generators, shoebox sized or so. These were similar to 238Pu ones that power Mars orbiters, rovers and such. The decay generates heat, which is used to heat a thermopile (two dissimilar metals brazed together). NASA also uses pencil eraser sized 238Pu pellets in a couple dozen places per craft to keep things warm (1 W heat). The Voyager spacecraft are both still operational in deep space after 50 years or so, with reduced power.
Anyway the stations in Russia were so remote that the reactors were installed unshielded. Occasionally the random trapper or such wandered by, noticed the heat, and cozied up during a cold winter's night. In the morning they woke up dead.
Yep, same thing here got a Luminnox watch glows all night long, give up the time even when ya don't need it.

Yep, same thing here got a Luminnox watch glows all night long, give up the time even when ya don't need it.
Uses tritium in a quartz tube, same as pistol night sights. Beta (electron) emission activates the phosphor coating to make it glow. Beta cannot penetrate the tube or even bare skin. There is a slight amount of additional radiaton that isn't considered dangerous. If the tube breaks, don't breath the gas.

The basement looks like Albertsons. The three campers are in three different loacations and as long as it dont fry the computer in the duelly and/or the generators well be finernfroghair.
Now if Yellowstone blows?? It wont matter!
If an EMP is more than a possibility I am going to disconnect the battery in all vehicles.
Not sure if it will stop electrical damage but it's about the only thing I can think of.
No Faraday cage big enough to go around cars and trucks.

I have been reading up on solar panels,needed components and wiring.Bought 1 solar panel to give electricity to storage shed for lights but still in the getting enough knowledge to actually get it done phase.Would like to do it for the house but would need many solar panels.Still learning.
Still cold here in Montana and big snow storm on the way so it will not be soon but in the works.
And you have to store the powder too. I see the batteries come in all the time that die for storage of the powder.
They just had a heavy hailstorm in Neb. It busted up million of dollers of solor panels. Junck now.

If ya get a little advance warning, and drive like hell to get south of Raton, NM. You may survive the blast….then you have to compete with potentially hundreds of thousands of others, in a foreign (to you) area! memtb
sounds like bending over and kissing my *** goodby will get the vote(get that mental image outa yur head)
I aint looking forward to whats ahead of us