90-day jail time starts today

My buddy got his in yesterday at 65 days, he filed after me in April. I'm still waiting at 132 days

I wish everyone the best of luck on getting their suppressors approved. 90 days is an ATF estimated turnaround time. It took well over 30 days for Silencer Shop to submit the efile to the ATF after I completed the Kiosk process and paid all the fees. So I'm at 120 days since the beginning and not holding my breath. At least the suppressor is not lonely in the LGS safe.

How do you check the status of your application? I don't see anything on SilencerShop and don't see anything when I log into my atf account? Is it something you have to call on? Thanks.

you call and they will probably say pending which means who knows, unless they tell you it is in processing then maybe in a month or 2 you will get your stamp from your dealer

Median wait time listed at silencershop is 148 days. Max time 155 days.
…..and both those figures have slightly increased as of this morning. 😐
4CA6FB31-E688-491A-B617-F0BB0F6DBF70.jpeg

Y'all just calm down, you're worrying over something that's out of your control. Just forget about it and wait. I'm at something like 300 days on a paper Form 4, just calm down, let the government work, and vote for someone who will support the APA and the Hearing Protection Act.
I am calm. For me it's also kinda fun anticipating the item though. It's now a median of 152 days. I'm at 153 days and a maximum of 160. Any day now.