ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

Unfortunately, you would have a very hard, if not impossible time suing the Federal government. The only way I can think of is to somehow get this on a national ballot. 🤔 Maybe get a senator and congressman get a bill to the floor and vote it in as law. Of course the president would have to sign the bill, which Biden won't. But a major majority vote may get the job done. Nah. Just wishing in one hand and crapping in the other. We're screwed.
Mine is an old school trust with only myself on it. 4 silencers & 3 SBR's so far. I see daily articles posted stating the ATF's record breaking stamp processing times almost making them sound like heroes. Not in my book.

Being a glutton for punishment with two cans already in jail going on 10 months and 8 months . I ordered another and should have it to the ffl next week .Let's hope the 3rd can goes to a different agent and gets pushed thru and they batch the other two with it so I get them all at the same time or it's going to just suck if it gets stuck like the other two . I couldn't pass up the harvester Evo discontinued pirces!