90-day jail time starts today

Well, it took 159 days but I got my ATF approval notification this AM. Perfect timing because I received my barrel yesterday.
She's home where she belongs. Cheers!

Rex Silentium MG10 Ultra .338 shes's home.jpg

You guys are sitting pretty with these 170 day +/- wait times. My first 3 NFA toys were all paid for at the same time and all 3 approved at the same time.....13 months later. That was about 10 years ago.

Bought 3 from Silencer Central on Dec. 20th, 2021, E-file. They didn't get the stuff to ATF until Feb 22. Atf conf email on Feb 26th. August 11th I got the approved email on the first one of the 3, no batch approval I reckon. Now I'll see how stinking long SC dicks around until mailing it. Will update when the other two get bumped.....

Bought 3 from Silencer Central on Dec. 20th, 2021, E-file. They didn't get the stuff to ATF until Feb 22. Atf conf email on Feb 26th. August 11th I got the approved email on the first one of the 3, no batch approval I reckon. Now I'll see how stinking long SC dicks around until mailing it. Will update when the other two get bumped.....
I'm about 2 weeks behind you, so hopefully I hear yet this month.

Recent Posts