90-day jail time starts today

I bought mine on 12-13-2021 in person at SC and they finally had it to ATF on Feb 22 2022 they kept blaming ATF for the problem but I think they were the problem and when I look up my ATF efile it only says "no updates"and I have not called ATF in a month as the last time they just said pending what ever that means, I guess it is for we do not know what is going on

139 days. Nothing yet. According to silencer shops listed wait times the median wait for efile form4 trusts is 139 days. I've actually been tracking right along with the median wait time since I hit about 105 days

Any stamp yet ? I also had ATF cashed on June 17th 2021...... Still waiting
Nope, nothing. Just ridiculous. People who submitted this year have had them for months, and they are tripping over our piles of paper filings on their way to approve e-files.

The US government only does one thing well, and that is to disappoint absolutely everyone who they come in contact with.

Bought and started paperwork through SC early Jan 2021.

ATF check was cashed May 23rd 2021 and finally approved 366 days later on May 24th 2022

Notified of approval and filled out 4473 June 8th 2022

Label for shipping created June 29th. Still not shipped but a label was created.

I've purchased two more since this one in January and I don't think I'll see them this year. One efile one paper.

From what I see on Silencer Shop they are approving 3 to 4000 a week,shows it updated every day and it varies up and down.Probably like everywhere else ,vacations and calling in that makes numbers fluctuate