7mm SAUM build help

I too went with a long action for ease of use with 180s and a .195 free bore.

This is an APR Maverick Light built on a Defiance an-ti, CF barrel an AG stock. As it sits with a 3-18x44 VX6-HD bipod and ultra 7 it weighs 9 pounds on the dot. There's some weight to be haved if that's the goal but I love the scope and suppressor and ultra light wasn't the goal.

I ran a 300 yard ladder at .020 off picked the top node and loaded a batch to shoot groups. It's just under 3 inches at 600 yards which I think is fantastic for a relatively thin CF barrel. Once I get around 100 rounds I'll see about fine tuning that group.

I'm running a 21 inch barrel and the node is at 2775 on this one with fed 210s and H1k. Going to run a ladder with 215s and also with H4350.

View attachment 314030
Like your self. I'm Looking to put a 21 inch barrel on a 7saum in the near future running the exact same powder. Were you happy with the h1000 or did you find better results with the h4350 Or another powder. I don't care about speed just accuracy and using the extreme powder. This will be a daily hunter used for every extreme from the Deep South to Canada.

also how did you like the 195 freebore with the 180 gr. would you do anything different.
thanks

oh sweet set up. Very nice. Very