6.5 ss final design

I am seriously thinking about head stamped brass, with all the interest in this cartridge, but it isn't cheap! It could be close to $3/ea. So my question is; how many would be interested at this cost?.............Rich

If it's Nosler or Norma pre-weighted, sorted, chamfered, and deburred brass completely ready to pull out of the box and load them up...Yep, I'd be ALOT more serious, and so would a couple other guys that I know.

$3.00 each is steep, But if the brass is as I mentioned above, I'd think extremely hard about it, and lean towards a yes. But I'd definitely be building one in the future for good brass (as mentioned above) around $2.00 each.

Not trying to be a cheap-*** or anything, just being completely honest about it, since honesty is always the best policy. Plus, I don't make the kind of money that some of the guys on here do... So, yeah, I am kind of a cheap-***... :D

If it were 6.5 SS Lapua brass for $3.00 each...I'd be all over it like Fat Albert on a box of cupcakes. :D

Once I sell one of my offroad toys (please dear lord, let someone call me tomorrow with cash... LOL), I will be building my .280 AI (or Sherman... :D )....And something else. Possibly 6.5 SS if the whole brass thing comes to fruition.

"If it were 6.5 SS Lapua brass for $3.00 each...I'd be all over it like Fat Albert on a box of cupcakes."

LOL, that right thar is funny.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.