6.5 creed 124HH final load

Thanks I may have to give that a go this spring. In the middle of building a new house and do t have room in my current one for a reloadi g setup. Have to go to my brothers in Illinois to get anything done.

Thanks I may have to give that a go this spring. In the middle of building a new house and do t have room in my current one for a reloadi g setup. Have to go to my brothers in Illinois to get anything done.
If you run into something and don't want to drive all the way down to Illinois I'm only a few miles away from you if I remember right.

*Rule 4 Violation*!!! blow mine away!!!!!! I had jack Lyons build mine. He built my creed and then a load. Has H4350 at 44 and ran 2850 I think and .6 groups at 28 degrees. Came down here in south Texas and it opened to 1.5 inches. So I'll be using your info and start low and build up to get my HH to run like that. Steve told me varget was good in the creedmore.

What length barrel is yours?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.