6.5 Grendel hunting bullet

Thanks mike, I don't have quickloads but that is what I was thinking when he posted that load. How was my question. Barnes are similar to hammers and no way could I get that out of a 124 hammer heck even the 123.
I was at his speeds with the 99 and that was pushing it.
And here I thought mike was the king of extracting the most out of the Grendel.
In a few decades of reading the loads people say they are using online I've learned one thing.

If it sounds dangerous avoid it.

Hi Guys I went down to load some more Grendels with the 127 LRX and CFE 223 and I did with 30-31-32 grs in 3 of each to re test accuracy and FPS !
I got to looking at my data and I realized I posted the wrong FPS fir that load I posted up ! That velocity for for some 6,5 creed that I had also being shooting That day 🤦🏻‍♂️ I'm EMBRASSED -Sorry 🥵
So the load is the same 32 -CFE223 but the REAL FPS is 2522 avg 👍
Now about the volume my case capacity of the Starline brass is with CFE223 is 37.8 grs so 32 grs Fit's easily ! Also 32 grs of this powder is shot by MANY people with 130 gr bullets also in bolt guns and commonly in the Howa 1500 Mini .

So again I appolgize for posting the wrong FPS but nothing Else
1648237233153.png

Hi Guys I went down to load some more Grendels with the 127 LRX and CFE 223 and I did with 30-31-32 grs in 3 of each to re test accuracy and FPS !
I got to looking at my data and I realized I posted the wrong FPS fir that load I posted up ! That velocity for for some 6,5 creed that I had also being shooting That day 🤦🏻‍♂️ I'm EMBRASSED -Sorry 🥵
So the load is the same 32 -CFE223 but the REAL FPS is 2522 avg 👍
Now about the volume my case capacity of the Starline brass is with CFE223 is 37.8 grs so 32 grs Fit's easily ! Also 32 grs of this powder is shot by MANY people with 130 gr bullets also in bolt guns and commonly in the Howa 1500 Mini .

So again I appolgize for posting the wrong FPS but nothing Else View attachment 353126
All good that's why a site like this helps. If a mistake is made hopefully someone catches it. It's happened to all of us.
That's seems more like the speed it should be for that bullet.
Now as for having more case left with that powder I'm very curious what you could get out of the 123 absolute hammer.

I'm with Mike from Texas,the 97 gr Absolute Hammer is the cats meow for 6.5 Grendel.
Less engraving allows it to be loaded pretty hot so you get more velocity.
Yesterday I shot 29.9 gr of Re 10 and even though my chrony was on the fritz I shot a great group at 29.9 gr.
Several people on this forum has had great kills with that 97 gr bullet.

If you aren't opposed to shooting a light bullet, the 97 grain absolute hammer will yield over 2900fps easily. At least it does in my 20" AR and I've always felt my barrel is on the slow side.
That's my favorite bullet taken a ton of game with it. I'm mid 2900fps with an 18" AR.
Worked great on some big pigs, a lot of audad, and a red stag.

Mike would be able to answer how many gr. But I'd venture to guess you will need to use the 99gr.
Seems powders that work good for that bullet are not able to get enough in the case to take advantage of the 97.