6.5 Grendel

My favorite is 8208XBR but it has been hard to find. I did manage to pick up a few pounds a month or two back from PV. Ramshot X-terminator and Accurate 2230 are the same powder and PV has 2230 in stock so that is an option for you. I have had good luck using 8208 and Varget with 120gr NBTs in my AR. It is one of the few loads that my rifle likes and will group consistently with.

+1 to 8208XBR it has always been the best accuracy wise for me. I tried a bit of AA2520 and initial tests looked good but until I run out of the 8208 I haven't done much with it. Unfortunately it will probably be the end of this year or middle of next from the looks of things and Ill have to develop some new loads.

+1 to 8208XBR it has always been the best accuracy wise for me. I tried a bit of AA2520 and initial tests looked good but until I run out of the 8208 I haven't done much with it. Unfortunately it will probably be the end of this year or middle of next from the looks of things and Ill have to develop some new loads.
Man I sure wish I could find some