6.5 BEANMORE

Gday guys
Am I just missing it? So what powder did you use?
No your not missing it , my inadequacies sorry
Varget is the powder & got 3.5 more grains till pressure

And what bullet
A prototype 105 gr AHT ( absolute hammer tipped )
A touch different from the absolute line & not just the tip but so far it's terminally preforming well

Doesn't matter as long as it has the magic 6.5 in there
👍spot on
I can run a load just north of 3500 but I'll not ( testing on critters yes but hunting with kids no as ranges will be limited & no need )
It's probably the new StaBall Butterlicious along with the new 264 65 Grain Tipped Hammerstein.
🤣😜Hmmmm
Staball I'm out of luck on that & hoping you lot can work something out 🤞
Stay tuned on the 264 65 gr pills yes I've got 2 cut down & will see what I can get speed wise but 4065 will be the first goal & pretty easy I think but 4165 would be cool

Cheers

Hi all, l have been a bit slack, so a photo of the 6.5 Beanmore l received, built using a Sako L579 as a donor rifle, 595mm length S/S Barrel and all work done by Fordy's gunsmith in Tassie, best smithing l've had,
Just waiting for brass to shoot her(yes, it's a she) .
Regards
Graham.

Attachments

• 20240226_213340.jpg
    20240226_213340.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 84
Hi all, l have been a bit slack, so a photo of the 6.5 Beanmore l received, built using a Sako L579 as a donor rifle, 595mm length S/S Barrel and all work done by Fordy's gunsmith in Tassie, best smithing l've had,
Regards
Graham.
That's beauty, I see Fordy sent you a pair of Jerusalem Cruisers as well 😂😂😂

Regards
Graham.
That is a beautiful rifle! I bet she will be a good one!

Regards
Graham.
Love me some Sako actions. Great looking rig there bro. No doubt it will shoot!

Gday
I was lucky I had the beanmore again today 😇 this time no phone holder on the barrel just held it in one of my hands
I like the phone holder on the barrel better but you need to watch it as it melts the rubber on the holder if I'm not careful & need to slow up a bit 🤔hmmm more on that slow shortly

Here's the best I can do with a couple screen shots
AD39BC72-4B30-4C1D-9CA6-05BDA025F21A.png
18F7B346-87D0-467F-9E9E-01589B3A3268.png

Sorry I can't post videos 😢
On the 2 video's , first video I shot one first sitting on a log & ready for a on the fly shot but thought the others must have gone already after my shot so switched off phone then spotted another on the water which I was a touch low but secured him ( wasn't aware I got him as I knew my shot was low on squeezing trigger so lucky & wound channel showed it ) another took off & I was too slow reloading ( that was a bad mistake I don't like yes slow sucks )
Then another took off , centred reticle on him swung through & squeezed
Which the Beanmore delivered the goods again 😍

oh yes this beanmore done it again & is itching for some more action but I'm near out of pills so time to dust off a few other rifles

Pill was the 105AHT @ a modest 46.5 gr load

Cheers