33 Nosler

So I personally am looking for 250 grain bullets or heavier with a high ballistic coefficient. That's why I bought some Badlands Precision 250 grain bulldozers. But I haven't figured out which powder to try I think nosler's own information said the h1000 was good. Does anyone have experience with similar setups ?
I have loaded 250's in H-1000. Was not impressed. Velocities were 338WM velocities. So I scrapped the old development. Plus ran into pretty compressed loads.

If anyone has QL. That would be awesome. So I could c what 100v, h-4831ssc, magpro & n160 can do. That help a ton. I have all these powders and they r real rocky close on the burn chart, outside 100v of course.
I do but it doesn't format well into a forum, again PM me, I'll shoot you a screenshot.

Another vote for Rl19 you have. I run it in all my 340wby's. Not the same but pretty close. For the 225< gr barnes My load is 90gr RL19 but its a hot load. I know its not a temp stable power but I dont see much difference between summer and winter shooting.

I agree. I have loaded some up already this last weekend. See where the nod lands on velocities. Go from there. However. I love n560. It's been pretty **** good thus far. Hoping to maybe get something out together for the 225's possibly.

I agree. I have loaded some up already this last weekend. See where the nod lands on velocities. Go from there. However. I love n560. It's been pretty **** good thus far. Hoping to maybe get something out together for the 225's possibly.

How many grains of N560 did you end up at?

Does anyone have any experience with 33 Nosler? I have a custom build, that I have worked a few loads up with. It shoots great. But I'm running outta N560. Which it shoots fantastic with Berger 250 OTM's. Want to drop down to 225's. I got H-1000, N560, IMR-7828ssc.
Your burn rate is 143 N560 and H4831SC is 142. Tempertures sensitivity is 10 on H4831 and N560 is 121. So in temperture veloicty change is less than .01fps per degree with H4831SC and almost 1fps with N560.

I was not in the know about the n560. It does shoot good in summer temps. So that's good to know. I do have roughly 8# of h4831. Dosnt seem like it will be fast enough. I have Barnes 225ttsx I was hoping to lie with something. I did forget to mention I have RL-19. Approx 10# of it. Just curious if anyone had some better results with it and some other powder/bullets. Run into a lot of tight loads.
Im running 225 accubonds with RL 19 So far so good