300 Blackout Lake City Brass

I told you i mail next day on postal checks. Paypay the same. I hold personal checks till they clear or i dont get a return back from the bank. I have been screwrd 3 times now. And i will avoid this with a wait to ensure i am not getting screwed. Like i told you the other day they were mailed out. I still dont know if your check is even real it seemed like some scam bank. When they put me on hold to check funds it always went to a recording trying to enter me intonsome sweepstakes bs. Hell i have never even heard of that bank before. I did an automated varify as well and one it came back not a valid account number. So i took a risk and mailed your brass last week to just be done with it. As it was a small amount. By the way if it does come back a bad check this time for sure i will contact the police department. Tired of dishonest people.
I always pay my bills do fair tades and have again never not shippped out what someone has paid for.

For the record, the only thing I want here is the brass I paid for, or a full refund at this point. No hassle, no screwing around. I could have bought the same brass anywhere, but thought I'd support a fellow member instead. Unfortunately, to date, I have not gotten the brass, nor proof that it was shipped, nor a refund. Nothing except BS. I think this will be the last time I use the classifieds here.

he got my check on March 8
over 2 weeks go by with no contact.

Thursday March 23.
me "Hello, where is the brass?"
Scott "..... i will ship tuesday."
me "ok"

Thursday March 28.
me "were the cases mailed on Tuesday?"
no response. Scott checked into his account a few times, but ignored my contact.

Friday March 29.
me "For the record, are you committing mail fraud here, or are you going to send me a full refund now?"
Scott: 6.30pm "Ha relax fellow. They are wrapped up..."
me: "BS. Send a full refund right away or I will report you for mail fraud. you cashed the check and got my money 3 weeks ago. I don't want the brass at this point - I would not trust it."
Scott: 6.54pm "Wife already put in in the post office drop off box."

so he waits nearly a month without mailing them until I demand a refund, then suddenly in the course of 24 minutes, after PO closing hours, goes from saying they are only "wrapped up" to "already put in in the post office drop off box."

tracking number? nope.
All BS.

lastly, my bank that Scott allegedly couldn't "find" when he tried cracking into my account number online is the official bank of a national sports team. So that excuse is BS too.

Last edited:
Tried cracking into your account. Ha i hardly check my email. I would have no clue how to do that. You bitch more than a 13yr old girl about 350pcs of brass but i bet there is close 400 in your box. Whould actually be 2 small.flat rate boxes full of the same year stamped LC brass.
I bet the brass is there monday when you get your mail. Take a look and then report back with your cry baby bull ****.
Next time use postal check so people dont wait for a check to clear.

he cashed my check on March 8
over 2 weeks go by with no contact.

Thursday March 23.
me "Hello, where is the brass?"
Scott "..... i will ship tuesday."
me "ok"

Thursday March 28.
me "were the cases mailed on Tuesday?"
no response. Scott checked into his account a few times, but ignored my contact.

Friday March 29.
me "For the record, are you committing mail fraud here, or are you going to send me a full refund now?"
Scott: 6.30pm "Ha relax fellow. They are wrapped up..."
me: "BS. Send a full refund right away or I will report you for mail fraud. you cashed the check and got my money 3 weeks ago. I don't want the brass at this point - I would not trust it."
Scott: 6.54pm "Wife already put in in the post office drop off box."

so he waits nearly a month without mailing them until I demand a refund, then suddenly in the course of 24 minutes, after PO closing hours, goes from saying they are only "wrapped up" to "already put in in the post office drop off box."

tracking number? nope.
All BS.

lastly, my bank that Scott allegedly couldn't "find" when he tried cracking into my account number online is the official bank of a national sports team. So that excuse is BS too.

BEWARE.

So I got the "boxes" after work. But they were not full of 300 blackout brass.

Here are the pics.

BLACKOUT BRASS?
20190402_213124.jpg

Attachments

• 20190402_213139.jpg
    20190402_213139.jpg
    466.9 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Well shoot. I will pack up 300 balckout and ship out. I let the woman handle it and she got into the wrong box. Will ship new stuff tonight. Sorry didnt realize

Scott sent me the "correct shipment" of 300 Brass; it arrived today. They looked clean, were deprimed and decrimped, and when I took a random handful and resized them, most were between the "trim to" and "maximum" length, although several were oversize. All had good, snug primer pockets. All in all, I would have been happy with this brass from the start if there had been no drama, but I will give Scott the credit for ultimately doing his best to make it right.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.