25 06 on deer

I shoot the 100 grain TTS

The Barnes in what weight? The ab have the bonded jacket compared to the bt.
How many grain bullet. I use only one the Nosler Partition 100gr and it blood shot the entire one side. At about 100yds or so. I hadn't used them again. Move to there 120gr bullet and never had a problem again from 20 yards to 500+ yards. 50 plus deer during that time.

I am one of those that has to experiment with many bullets, but I could have stopped with the 120 gr. Nos. Partition, all results I had with that bullet was flawless!

Since I was mentioned I'll throw in my .02. The 25-06 is a great cartridge. Fast, flat, and comfortable to shoot. Impact velocity is a wonderful thing as long as you have a bullet that can deal with it. As mentioned earlier, the 92g Hammer Hunter will run about 3500 fps in the 25-06. This is hold hair to 400y plus. The Hammer Hunter is pure copper and will not blow up on impact. It is designed to shed the nose in a few pieces. This shedding of the nose will give the massive initial wound channel and shock that shuts animals off, but because the shed weight is a few pieces and not the mist that comes from lead bullets, the resulting meat damage is minimal. After shedding, the retained shank will have a nice flat front that displaces soft tissue perpendicular to it's line of travel. That, along with the petals that track along with the retained shank, will create a large permanent wound all the way through the animal. Straight line penetration, even on quartering shots that will get all the way through. You will see more meat damage from bone fragments than from the bullets.

To sum it up. Hammers don't have any issues handling high velocity launches or high velocity impacts. Our whole reason for making bullets was this exact topic. We wanted to make our deer nice and dead without blowing them up. Terminal performance is the number one most important aspect of producing Hammer Bullets. We will not sacrifice terminal performance for anything.

Speed kills!

Since I was mentioned I'll throw in my .02. The 25-06 is a great cartridge. Fast, flat, and comfortable to shoot. Impact velocity is a wonderful thing as long as you have a bullet that can deal with it. As mentioned earlier, the 92g Hammer Hunter will run about 3500 fps in the 25-06. This is hold hair to 400y plus. The Hammer Hunter is pure copper and will not blow up on impact. It is designed to shed the nose in a few pieces. This shedding of the nose will give the massive initial wound channel and shock that shuts animals off, but because the shed weight is a few pieces and not the mist that comes from lead bullets, the resulting meat damage is minimal. After shedding, the retained shank will have a nice flat front that displaces soft tissue perpendicular to it's line of travel. That, along with the petals that track along with the retained shank, will create a large permanent wound all the way through the animal. Straight line penetration, even on quartering shots that will get all the way through. You will see more meat damage from bone fragments than from the bullets.

To sum it up. Hammers don't have any issues handling high velocity launches or high velocity impacts. Our whole reason for making bullets was this exact topic. We wanted to make our deer nice and dead without blowing them up. Terminal performance is the number one most important aspect of producing Hammer Bullets. We will not sacrifice terminal performance for anything.

Speed kills!
Thanks Steve, I was Starting to think no one was reading my Posts on the HAMMER Bullets.

"Lets go Brandon"

Devastating with the proper bullet...lots of brass around and bullets when no other stuff can be found..
I can't find Nosler 110 accubonds or 115 bt anywhere at this time. I do have plenty once fired brass. Hopefully they come available again. Don't know the storyline on why they are not around at this time?

I wonder about a lot of thing in the component department for reloading. I kind of feel they are most interested in sell factory built ammo than the component to reload with. It's seem to me that when they started building rifle and coming up with their new cases, it has fallen off on the components part for sale.

Our 25 cal bullets are all in stock and ready to ship. Now seems like a good time to give them a go. Remember, satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. They will do everything ever wanted your quarter bore to do.

If you really want to zip up your quarter bore look at the 75g Hammer Hunter.

Don't let the weight fool you. These will handle big game exceptionally well.

Our 25 cal bullets are all in stock and ready to ship. Now seems like a good time to give them a go. Remember, satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. They will do everything ever wanted your quarter bore to do.

If you really want to zip up your quarter bore look at the 75g Hammer Hunter.

Don't let the weight fool you. These will handle big game exceptionally well.
I have used Both of these and have been very Impressed.

"Lets Go Brandon"