You gotta see this

I think Arnold said it best in one of his movies, something like "you are one ugly mother f#&*er"

But hell I have some ugly shooters:)

Awwww, come on. It's still sexier than any Savage or Thompson Dimention switch bbl.
Now those are some ugly pigs, & they're factory guns!:D ugh!

While that thing sure ain't pretty, it looks like a LR rig, kind of....it still looks like a bench gun.... Sort of... Ok dude, it's fugly, but it seems some folks are in to fugly these days:D at least it's not factory fugly. Someone had to custom make yours that way.:D

No sir i'm still fiddling with the gun, I will post some as soon as I get it.

Cool! Thanks.. I just have a feeling. I remember a Mod 70 heavy barreled 220 swift I bought once years ago. With some old crusty 52 gr Norma ammo that came with it, a "tip Off" mounted 6x weaver steel tube scope, it would pile them into a small hole at 200 yards. We used cellophane tape to hold an aspirin in the middle of some old 45 records and shot them out with it at 200 yards...:cool:

Jeff

Man i'd love to get my hands on that one, sounds like it was one of those "special" guns!

I was working on cars at the time. A local plumber traded it to me for a trans overhaul in his work van. It was an original Mod 70 and I think it was called a Varmint. He and his brother each bought one in 220 swift to hunt foxes with. His brothers was a mod 70 Deluxe, I tried years later to buy that one to no avail. He still had the box too...:)

I wonder if it is still there?:rolleyes:

Jeff

Ok guys heres how the "big ugly", (my new nickname for the gun)shot today. And theres three shots there. And with factory loads I had laying around!! Cant wait to brew up some accurate ones....LOL. Oh and it was only 100yrds.

Attachments

• 130308_099.jpg
    130308_099.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
You should stop right now, or you may find that this is the best shooting gun you have ever had. That means what the hell have you been wasting your money on all the pretty gun for. And second even if it does shoot super its not like you can take something that ugly out in public all the other pretty guns will not let it play with them. This gun is nothing but trouble , just one look at it you can tell it comes from a a bad family. Nope I think you should just give that thing away.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.