Wolves poisoned in Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I have heard of videos of wolves taking down a pregnant cow elk just to rip out the fetus and leave the cow to rot....
CMON, no carnivore is going to waste nutrition like that. This is just a bunch of sensationalist ******** like saying everyone that doesn't subscribe to your flavor of politics is a pedophile.

I like!!! Where can I get that bumper sticker?

Worst problem was the Ballot was for the entire state to be able to vote on. All of the illiterate PETA types in the Big cities fell for the Propaganda and voted in favor. Litteraly NO ONE in the areas that were tobe effected wanted them.
My sister in law and brother in law voted for it. My fault, should have done a better job. They fell for the propaganda. After I explained the effects wolves have had in other states they both were against it. Think how many 1000s weren't educated, but they sure had a ballot in their hands!

CMON, no carnivore is going to waste nutrition like that. This is just a bunch of sensationalist ******** like saying everyone that doesn't subscribe to your flavor of politics is a pedophile.

You were saying…

You obviously don't know how carnivores work. It's been well documented that predators will eat the fetus out of ungulates and leave the rest, and bears will eat the calves of elk as they're coming out of the cow.

Sorry, long story. I was in DC when the wolf 'reintroduction' first started in the 90's. A bunch of people from all over were sitting at those round tables in a convention room. After the introductions were over talk turned to wolves. Some genius from NY said, "Well let's get an opinion from someone on the ground. What do you think of the wolf reintroduction?" And he points at me. (I'm from MT-epicenter of the wolf fiasco.) I responded that I was all for it. The genius says, "Imagine that, an enlightened opinion from someone from Montana." So, in MT as I suspect elsewhere, particularly in the West, you might settle that insult outside. But no, I said, "Yes, I'm all for it because me and my friends want a little more target practice." I took a WAG and said, "I think we should reintroduce them into the Adirondacks first and see how they do." I kid you not here was the reply from this NY butthead, "You can't do that, people live there!" That is the mentality of people who would impose things on you that they would never tolerate. Guy was a butt.

They are introducing them, in Colorado, soon ( the Libbie's will LIKE, that,.. Hunters, NOT so much ! ) NO one ever, seems to Learn from, Idaho & Montana's,.. mistakes !!! They've ate, almost ALL our Elk in Central Idaho and have swum the Snake River over, to Washington and Oregon for,.. Protection as, we have, a Limit of, 5 Wolves here, but SADLY, you gotta, SKIN them !
They are treated as,.. a "Big Game, Trophy",..
Introduce??? Hell their already there, have been for several years.

I'm an avid hunter, shooter, reloader, and life long conservative. I have no issues with wolves, they are part of ecosystem and should be managed like all other game animals. Poisoning? Sorry, makes me think whoever did that is a piece of shyte.

You have a lot to learn about how wolves have destroyed the big game numbers in Mt, Idaho, etc. I don't even know where to begin.

I don't think a guy should break the law.

The Guides that went BROKE, some of, the "good ole' boys" and Ranchers losing Stock / Dogs, etc. ( The SSS Crowd ) in Central Idaho, would cut the Collars OFF , put them in a Styrofoam Ice Chest then, Duct Taped the chest shut and Floated them down, a River so that, the "Tracker's" could see that, "they" were still,.. Moving ! We've LOST about, 60,000 Elk and the Limit on Wolves is NOW,..5 !!! As you can see, they are working out, real good, here AND,. The Elk hunting, in Central Idaho, STILL,.. sucks !
It's 15 and more in the Panhandle. The only good one is a dead one. In the Big Hole area you couldn't drive through there without see moose. Good Luck Now! There is other area just like that in Montana too. To me they need to stop selling tags for Moose there, because of the wolves have taken most of them there. Finally Montana has open up with more Wolves tags. We got ridged of the left wing Governor.
The other is they need to move the Grizzles and wolves in to Mexico-North (aka Calif) into the national parks and all of the Sierra Mountain from San Diego to Oregon. AS I say "Spread the Wealth"
I figure the 3-S club was better. "Shot!, Shovel!, and Shut up!"

You were saying…

You obviously don't know how carnivores work. It's been well documented that predators will eat the fetus out of ungulates and leave the rest, and bears will eat the calves of elk as they're coming out of the cow.
Yeah there is so many documented events of wolves killing for sport. Some ppl just won't pull their head out lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts