wolves or no wolves

Jim’s Hunt

Unfortunately..the wishy washy like yourself....put them back on the grounds......maybe you should take all your yearly earnings and give to guys that are hunting and shooting the wolves
trappers.....and anyone who hits one with a vehicle.....
They will soon all be back on EL
Love that answer👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

WILLR

Maybe you should ask how and why they were stocked and left to multiply with out control!!!! iIn PENNA. NO COYOTE 15- 20 YEARS AGO . Now i see 2 to 4 a year , killed 4 . NOW NO SMALL GAME EVEN GROUND HOGS ARE ALMOST ELIMINATED !!!! NORMALLY BY THIS TIME I WOULD SEE PLENTY SO FAR THIS YEAR ONLY ONE .

406muley

Maybe you should ask how and why they were stocked and left to multiply with out control!!!! iIn PENNA. NO COYOTE 15- 20 YEARS AGO . Now i see 2 to 4 a year , killed 4 . NOW NO SMALL GAME EVEN GROUND HOGS ARE ALMOST ELIMINATED !!!! NORMALLY BY THIS TIME I WOULD SEE PLENTY SO FAR THIS YEAR ONLY ONE .
Huh? 406muley

cajun

I’m pretty sure wolves dont book hotel rooms, eat in local diners or buy tags for the game they kill. Their reintroduction to placate the tree huggers is a mistake. The tree huggers dont do any of that either. The wolves also dont pay exise taxes on firearms and ammunition to support the game populations they hunt either. Hunters dont usually shoot the ranchers sheep or calves. The wolf doesn't care. Times change. Species come and go. Hunters are quite capable of maintaining healthy game populations.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts