wolves or no wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
You started it, *** hole. You said I was an "anti hunter" because I recounted the time I saw a wolf in Northern Nevada stalking a wild colt. You stereotped me because I am a fifth generation Californian. Like I said, I never fire the first shot but I do shoot back.
I actually didn't stereotype you I just think you're either a liar or and idiot and probably both is all.

The moose go first.

We had world class moose here 10 years ago.

They're still selling tags. The thinking must be let the hunters shoot a few then we can blame them when the moos are 100% gone.
Monnesota & canada tracked the moose/wolf poulations on isle royal in lake superior for years. Long story short themoose disappeared first they introduced more moose, then when the wolves disappeared they talked about planting more wolves at taxpayer expense. We should never worry about wolves being extinct as the Feds didnt worry about the last herd of mountain caribou in idaho the wolves have now contributed to the extinction of that last herd in the lower 48! All documented. We should never mess with mother nature look at the biologists record. They gave us killer bees and the japanese beetle.

The plan is to reduce, dissuade & lower numbers of big game hunters. It's never a worry if wolves kill to many, deer, moose, or elk. That's just fine as more non-hunters take the reins at Fish & Game departments & vote.

Look at States that banned leghold traps, similar anti efforts.

The plan is to reduce, dissuade & lower numbers of big game hunters. It's never a worry if wolves kill to many, deer, moose, or elk. That's just fine as more non-hunters take the reins at Fish & Game departments & vote.

Look at States that banned leghold traps, similar anti efforts.
Agree twas in their plan thats partly why it wasnt rectified sooner.

As the proponents@of the wolves push their narrative never once did they admit thatthe spread of wolves was in direct corelation with the Lyme disease spread.
Ive noticed far more tics in sreas frequented by wolves while shed hunting every spring. Wolves follow the deer concentrations. Often days you pick 100vor more tics off your clothes are the same days you saw winterkills & lots of wolf scat.no deying ticks are spread by the wolf, how can it not be so?

I was glad when wolves were listed as endangered because they were almost extinct in the lower 48. The wolves were brought back and nature is whole again. But now there are too many. I am glad there are a few, but enough is enough! Lets trim them back to numer in dozens, not the present overpopulation.
The reason why wolves are near extinction...
1.they eat the same things we do.
2.they eat livestock.
3.they are a threat to humans.attacking unprovoked..

What about the lady few years ago in Alaska?
One example. Wolf attacks are extremely rare. If "unprovoked" attacks were the case, I'd stay out of the woods. Posting info like that is misleading. But, I see a lot of that where wolves are concerned. 406muley

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.