wolves or no wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately..the wishy washy like yourself....put them back on the grounds......maybe you should take all your yearly earnings and give to guys that are hunting and shooting the wolves
trappers.....and anyone who hits one with a vehicle.....
They will soon all be back on EL
Love that answer👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Maybe you should ask how and why they were stocked and left to multiply with out control!!!! iIn PENNA. NO COYOTE 15- 20 YEARS AGO . Now i see 2 to 4 a year , killed 4 . NOW NO SMALL GAME EVEN GROUND HOGS ARE ALMOST ELIMINATED !!!! NORMALLY BY THIS TIME I WOULD SEE PLENTY SO FAR THIS YEAR ONLY ONE .

Maybe you should ask how and why they were stocked and left to multiply with out control!!!! iIn PENNA. NO COYOTE 15- 20 YEARS AGO . Now i see 2 to 4 a year , killed 4 . NOW NO SMALL GAME EVEN GROUND HOGS ARE ALMOST ELIMINATED !!!! NORMALLY BY THIS TIME I WOULD SEE PLENTY SO FAR THIS YEAR ONLY ONE .
Huh? 406muley

I'm pretty sure wolves dont book hotel rooms, eat in local diners or buy tags for the game they kill. Their reintroduction to placate the tree huggers is a mistake. The tree huggers dont do any of that either. The wolves also dont pay exise taxes on firearms and ammunition to support the game populations they hunt either. Hunters dont usually shoot the ranchers sheep or calves. The wolf doesn't care. Times change. Species come and go. Hunters are quite capable of maintaining healthy game populations.

They say there is more than 1000 wolves in Wisconsin and they had a thinning this year.
The cull count was more than double the intended quantity before they shut it down.

I wish those who thinks Wolves are beautiful would see their pet dog or cat eaten by one. In Montana the have almost depleted the mule Deer and bad for our moose.The grey wolf released here was never here before. Hats off to our New governor in Montana he is great.

I was glad when wolves were listed as endangered because they were almost extinct in the lower 48. The wolves were brought back and nature is whole again. But now there are too many. I am glad there are a few, but enough is enough! Lets trim them back to numer in dozens, not the present overpopulation.
The Wolf that was illegally injected into the Mountain West by the government should have never been brought to the lower 48, they were never here before and has decimated our Elk, and Moose populations along with other species. They should be completely wiped out and never be brought back to the lower 48 ever again and in Alaska their numbers should be drastically reduced. These steps are need to restored our wild life numbers. Our Elk numbers in the Feed Ground in Jackson went from 15,000-20,000 down to less than 3000 due to the super predtors and lack of proper management by the State not to mention federal agencies! Smoke a pack a day!

Maybe we westerners should trap these pretty wolves in a big humane trap and ship them to NYC, WASH D.C., LA, PHILY, CHICAGO, SAN FRAN, and all other super liberal states to see just how they like watching their dogs, cats, horses, and what have you get torn apart. Turn around is fair play!

Status
Not open for further replies.