Will Pay $20.00 per Coyote..Video Resume

remingtonman_25_06

Well, I'm not retired so my 2 weeks of vacation are reserved for hunting things I can eat and provide my family for like deer and elk...Coyotes are just varmints around here, a weekend trip would suffice until I had more time to do so. And like I said, it's only a 5-6 hour drive from my house, not across the country as yourself. Northern nevada is where I would start, but the whole state is riddled with them, so I honestly dont think it even matters where you go. Talk to the nevada fish and game biologists, I'm sure they would be a big help and be able to point you in some good direction.

remingtonman_25_06

Definitely keep us posted on your travels and hunting adventures, I for one am very interested and love coyote hunting. It is on par with antelope and deer hunting. Best part is, you can do it year round and hone your rifle shooting skills, try new bullets, etc. Just cant beat it! I have a couple new mouth calls I am excited to try out in the week or two, and also put the 240 WBY to work with the 105g Hornady HPBT match bullets at 3250fps to see how they do.

remingtonman_25_06

It is a pretty good caliber for dogs, antelope, and deer, but to be honest it's just my dedicated dog rifle. Maybe a little over kill but the shots are long out here, and the wind is always blowing so I feel it's right at home. I prefer my 7-300 win mag with 180g ELDMs for big game at long range...It will kill things further than I care to shoot, or hit them at haha.

Buster Hemlock

After watching your video I think you would do well researching an area with some BLM but then going door to door and spending some time in the local "greasy spoons" while your out there asking around. You look like a pretty respectable guy. When I lived in Montana me and some buddies would go and knock on doors asking permission and when we said we just wanted to shoot coyotes they would tell us have at it. We were in our late teens and early twenties and looked like hooligans......because we were, but we were respectful and followed the rules they laid out. So if folks would let us on their property I'm sure you would fair better. Getting something like OnX and calling ahead could serve you well too.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts