LR Varmint Video

Thanks guys but the video credit has to all go to Butch Keen. The 6.5K is what Butch named his 300 SAUM necked to 6.5mm. Since his last name starts with a K.
I don't have any video of my brakes. I actually don't make many of them any more. I prefer to use Vais. I got too busy with everything else and decided it was easier for me to just use someone elses brakes. Thanks for asking though.

great video kevin...i just love seeing those hogs explode, but take heed that you dont want to show that to just anyone. Here in CO we have a group that has had the DOW tied up in court forever about the shooting of prarie dogs. All the commisioners were pretty much in sinc about telling them to pound sand until they brought in a DVD and showed them. I guess there was one female comissioner that was crying by the time the film ended. We beat back their afforts last yr but they are back again. they are well funded and have a team of lawyers working for them for free. we will prob be overcome before long and lose our PD and rock chuck hunting.....**** their hides!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.