Who would you have rebarrel your gun ?

I have a Win M70 in 300 wm it is a featherweight model. I need it re-barreled the lands and grooves are gone.
Anyway I simply want the same caliber and the profile can be the same or slightly larger. This is my primary hunting rifle so I would need it before next August or September.
I am looking for an inexpensive and quick barrel/smith combo. I looked around and found McGowen up in Montana and they are about 4hrs from me and thought I would use them.
I have yet to get myself in a situation where I have shot past 550yds so I am not looking to shoot much past that range while hunting.
Who would you recommend to re-barrel your gun?
Have had Two done their great work shoots 3/4 group out the box in my 300win 200Gr bullets.

I have a Win M70 in 300 wm it is a featherweight model. I need it re-barreled the lands and grooves are gone.
Anyway I simply want the same caliber and the profile can be the same or slightly larger. This is my primary hunting rifle so I would need it before next August or September.
I am looking for an inexpensive and quick barrel/smith combo. I looked around and found McGowen up in Montana and they are about 4hrs from me and thought I would use them.
I have yet to get myself in a situation where I have shot past 550yds so I am not looking to shoot much past that range while hunting.
Who would you recommend to re-barrel your gun?

years ago I sent an old Ruger m77 with a tang safety to benchmark barrels to have them install one of there barrel on it. To this day it is one of the most accurate guns I own. It will hold its own with any full custom guns I have.

There are a lot of really good gunsmiths out there, unfortunately, there's some hacks too. I've had guns built from a variety of different "smiths" across the US and all did an equally fine job.

If you can find a smith that is fairly local to you, and, does good work, that is the direction I'd highly recommend. Being able to drop you gun/stuff off in person definitely has its advantages.

Ya', but he said "inexpensive". Inexpensive and quality work don't go hand in hand, at all!
There are so many shops that will tell you it will be done in time but it ends up taking way longer than anyone would think.

Price out the reputable shops and make a decision from there. If you go with the lowest cost you might get it in time to hunt ...... in fall 2021.

Ya', but he said "inexpensive". Inexpensive and quality work don't go hand in hand, at all!
I said inexpensive not CHEAP. It is not a competition gun and I am not going to pay more for a re-barrel than I did for the gun.
So reading is fundamental and I can always find good work that doesn't cost me more than it should.

There are a lot of really good gunsmiths out there, unfortunately, there's some hacks too. I've had guns built from a variety of different "smiths" across the US and all did an equally fine job.

If you can find a smith that is fairly local to you, and, does good work, that is the direction I'd highly recommend. Being able to drop you gun/stuff off in person definitely has its advantages.
Good idea, I am trying to avoid the hacks as I don't know anyone in my area.