Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Tangent Theta

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • S&B

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • ZCO

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
See. Optics are just all over the place. My Kahles's do so much better than my Mark 5's with direct and indirect sunlight. Noticeably better. Not according to whoever did these test.

See. Optics are just all over the place. My Kahles's do so much better than my Mark 5's with direct and indirect sunlight. Noticeably better. Not according to whoever did these test.
I agree with you. I have an NXS on one rifle that looks leaps and bounds brighter than one of the ATACR's I have on another rifle. I think its all how the light hits your particular eye. Unfortunately I have not had the pleasure of seeing thorugh a ZCO or a TT but hope to some day just to see the difference! Until then my ATACR's an NXS will have to do. Good Luck to the OP, looking forward to seeing what he decides.

I agree with you. I have an NXS on one rifle that looks leaps and bounds brighter than one of the ATACR's I have on another rifle. I think its all how the light hits your particular eye. Unfortunately I have not had the pleasure of seeing thorugh a ZCO or a TT but hope to some day just to see the difference! Until then my ATACR's an NXS will have to do. Good Luck to the OP, looking forward to seeing what he decides.
You know saying that you have a point. Different light conditions would make a huge difference. Crap even I guess you could have allergies one day and not the next time you use a different scope would make some difference lol.

I have NF, March and Kahles......NF is my go to....March HM checks a lot of boxes. I looked through a new March proto type this past weekend that was AMAZING!!.....Kahles are tanks, solid and repeatable. Glass is lacking compared to the other two brands based on my vision.

Depends on how much you shoot too. All of my rifles are "hunting" rifles. Some get used a LOT more than others on year-round steel banging practice, but about half sit in a safe until I know I have a tag they could get used for filling.
I have 12 customs currently, with another 2 being built as we speak, and a third that will be built probably early next year.
I don't put inexpensive scopes on any of them.

If you don't have one one of the true alpha scopes, don't start.

I'm also an MOA shooter and have been considering a ZCO or TT. the ZCO MOA reticle is junk, I can't seem to find a picture of the TT moa reticle, does anyone know if they make it anymore? I was also considering making the switch to Mils but that requires buying alot of new scopes.

I went to Mike high and this is the moa one they have and they show an moa reticle for it.

But when you go to TT's sight they don't show a moa reticle. Strange

I went to Mike high and this is the moa one they have and they show an moa reticle for it.

But when you go to TT's sight they don't show a moa reticle. Strange

Off the Armament Tech website.
Screenshot 2022-08-17 123557.png