March Optics?

Anyone using a March with the thin cross hair? Need a scope for my 25-284, but am concerned that the cross hairs will be to thin for hunting on low light. Found a used one but not sure if it would work for me. This is the only used March I've seen for sale in Canada.
Yes, all three of my Marches have thin crosshair and 1/8 or 3/32 MOA dot reticles. I would not recommend the fine crosshair reticle for hunting purposes. I think you will have trouble acquiring them quickly in a hunting situation regardless of light. I shoot from a prone position with a fully rested rifle so my head position is always in the eye relief for an entire record string (25-35 minutes) so it works well there. However it takes a few seconds to acquire the sight picture when I initially get behind the rifle; I could see losing an opportunity for a shot on game in a fairly dynamic situation.

Thanks. Appreciate the reply. That's what I was expecting, but wasn't positive.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.