March scopes

I would avoid optics planet as everything I've ordered from them shows as "backordered" ten days after I have paid for it even though they show it as being in stock.
Bear Basin and Scope List carry them aslo

I just ordered stuff from optics planet (Hawkins rings) that were listed as in stock, then 5 days later got an email saying that they will ship when they have them in stock. Took about 30 days and they finally shipped.

My cousin ordered some training batons for a custody and control class he was putting on that were listed as in stock. He ordered them about a month before the training. Same thing, 5ish days later he got an email saying they will ship when in stock. After many phone calls back and fourth, 4 months later they finally shipped, of course not in time for his class.

I have also ordered things from them and had them ship that day. However, the delays DO, in fact, happen occasionally.

I would suggest that if you need it on a specific time frame, avoid optics planet. If they have the best price, and you don't mind if it MIGHT take a couple months, go for it.

Not to derail the thread but make sure it is in stock, maybe call them first.

I would avoid optics planet as everything I've ordered from them shows as "backordered" ten days after I have paid for it even though they show it as being in stock.
Bear Basin and Scope List carry them aslo
I will not do business with Optics Planet for this very reason. I feel it is deceptive marketing. YMMV

Purchased a March from Eurooptic. Good transaction.

Recent Posts