March scopes

Borrowed a 10-60 Tactical for a short time, that gave me an insight into what March is all about.
Believe me nothing i have ever come across tracks like a March.
Optical resolution superb all round and dont white out like a PM2.

Not long to wait now for my new baby.

Several months ago, there was a post on BR Central that claimed the Japanese government has a law limiting all warranties to five years. I have not been able to confirm this. Does this apply to Japanese made cameras, TV's, and other electronics or just optics, or is there no truth to that post?
i have been told the same thing
mike

Finally. I've been asking for this scope for years. Finally! Just ordered one:

FML-1-3x-24xMarchReticle.jpg

Illuminated is $2850 and non-illuminated for $2230. $200 deposit. Available in April.

I think congratulations in order for taking the plunge, i bet its a long wait.

3 to 4 weeks for my March X

I am used to a Premier Ret boosted Leup in 1st focal plane, seems weird zooming in and out.

I have a article coming out shortly on my bull from 2010 on here.I used a March 5-32x52 mTR 1 reticle scope .He was shot at 905 yards.The repeatability of these scopes is unrivaled.I will be in the Kelbly's booth at the Shot Show look for the poster with me and my Bull Elk on it.I will let you know what i think of the new scopes.

Bryce

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts