Which caliber for mule deer

All I can tell you is if the case was locked with my lock and the didn't not have access I was not putting it on the plane. I had the case locks locked. They would not allow it.

Then. Maybe an alternative to flying is ship your firearms in a case within a box to your destination.
Carry your optics (utilizing quick release rings) with you if traveling by plane Although there isn't much that can be done to prevent a broken stock.
what happened to dirtdevils firearms was blatant disrespect to people's property. I would Pursue further action against the airlines about this.

This goes with the thread that was posted a while back about the UPS and USPS. Most employees either don't know the rules or make up their own rules. That is when you learn the old axiom "you can't argue with an idiot". Do that with a TSA agent and you might end up in jail.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.