Which 6mm for coworker's new rifle

I don't understand why Weatherby won't come out with at least a 8 twist 240. I would think they would sale like crazy. They are still the fastest 243, they just need faster twist to handle the heavy's. I would buy another one. 😎
Its because of the SAMI specs, the whole point of the fast twist barrel is to take advantage of long heavy high BC bullets, the SAMMI spec rifles are not throated for the bullets so they would loose tons of case capacity, which equates to velocity, when the bullets have to be stuffed way down into the powder column. Not only that Weatherby's whole MO has always been light bullets used super Fast!

Coworker came to me asking for advice, mistake #1 on his part, mistake #2 was open ended budget parameters.

He was wanting something that his kids could shoot without fear of inducing recoil flinch and something inherently accurate out of the gate. His kids are 8, 11 and 13, boy sandwiched between two sisters, but all love to shoot and hunt with ARs.

My first suggestions:

#1 was to use a Manners MCS-CS 2 with a Hawkins BDL bottom metal inlet for adjustability among the kids and allow it to grow with them.

#2 was to use a Pierce Titanium action to counter some of the weight of the stock.

#3 was a Brux #2 7 twist to take advantage of the heavier bullets

#4 was Talley Lightweight mounts

That was about where we ended, then we discussed chamberings, I see no reason to go anywhere other than the 6mm Creedmoor, just the available factory options alone and it's very easy to tune and load. But I made the mistake of comparing case capacities with the 243 Winchester and 6mm GT.

View attachment 404062

He reloads for multiple calibers, but he's old school, 308, 30'06, 270 and 7mag bolt rifles, 223/5.56 and 308 ARs.

I still lean 6mm Creedmoor, but those capacities have me pondering and reloading/shooting the 100-108gr bullets, I still think his best option is the 6mm Creedmoor.

Suggestions?
shot 243 since 1980 and have barrels of brass...Deer, Antelop no problemo.....