Which one would you choose and why?

• Browning

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • Seekins

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • Bergara

Votes: 14 22.2%

• Total voters
I would stay away from christensen arms all together, I have seen to many bad groupings come from them. I know when they're good, they truly are, but 1 in 5 sold have seen returned due to concerns and these are solid shooters, so 20% failure rate is pretty ---- poor if you ask me

Do you know that number as a fact or just spewing internet trash?

I just got a browning hells canyon long range in .300WM. It's shooting sub 1/2 MOA with 181gr Hammer Hunters.

Is there an aversion to the Sako A7 I posted for 899$? We just got a browning at the shop with stripped holes in the receiver. I'm admittedly biased against brownings but I've never heard a cross word against Sako.

Within the last week I just purchased a X Bolt Hells Canyon 300. I went 2 weeks talking to every shooter I know, 2 very reputable gun shops and read several articles. I was mainly looking at a Tikka CTR, CA Ridgeline and the Browning. Knowing Tikka very well, it was originally my first choice and still may pick one up after the dust settles. I had a hard time finding many good reviews on the CA and one of the shops I frequent had 3 go back this year for barrel issues.
I settled on the Browning based on reviews, popularity and for the price vs package, it was a no brainer. I have the Talley Hells Canyon rings and Leupold vx6hd on my bench ready to be assembled. If it is a shooter then it will be going to Africa this year with me.

Guys r liking the new ruger long range.
Of the options listed the Bergara is a solid choice.
Sako probably has a 1:11 twist, downside there
My cousin has a browning long range, the mount holes were drilled crooked so he's had use xtr rings and can't it laterally back in line but the scope is still running on one side more

Guys r liking the new ruger long range.
Of the options listed the Bergara is a solid choice.
Sako probably has a 1:11 twist, downside there
My cousin has a browning long range, the mount holes were drilled crooked so he's had use xtr rings and can't it laterally back in line but the scope is still running on one side more

That Ruger long range with 1:9 twist looks promising in the 300 WM. What have you heard about how they shoot?

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.