WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE?

Much better than where you were, Puyallup used to be a great place to live but there, Spanaway, and South Tacoma has quickly become the area to avoid.
Where I am right now in Eastern Washington. Can hunt almost everything I want, great fishing, and not fighting out of the state's hunters to get to my spot.

I'm there now & have been there since '74

would NOT want to live where I can't hunt moose every Sept. ..... nope nope nuh uh

07D4F5D6-7ABA-4C2B-8656-E40A8EFFCD9A.jpeg

The only way they'll ever add states or reps is if it's equal. If greater idaho became a thing DC and Puerto Rico would likely get statehood and representatives.
If DC & Puerto Rico got Statehood they both would be SOLID BLUE STATES with more liberal Senators and Congress persons.!
Exactly what the LEFT wants.

If DC & Puerto Rico got Statehood they both would be SOLID BLUE STATES with more liberal Senators and Congress persons.!
Exactly what the LEFT wants.
New Idaho would take liberal seats from Oregon and Washington so it would be a net neutral.
While we are at it its about time northern CA gets statehood. Conservative, heavy on ag and handcuffed to the south. Sf can be a district

For you Wyoming guys. Crazy woman creek where it comes out of the mountains is beautiful, and also where it runs into powder river. Spent a little time there in the past. Now everytime I listen to Chris LeDoux's "powder river home " it brings a tear to my eye.
You mean this ol' place? 😁
1C3EC561-B533-4BFA-A209-776841549A07.jpeg

Not what it used to be. It's a highway of tourists all summer now. They are "upgrading" the road up there. Unfortunately, it will only increase the traffic and gaffitti.

This post really hits home for me.
Wife and I have just settled up FIL & MIL estate here in SoCal. We're getting out ASAP. Lived and worked here all my adult life after I got out of Army in 1970. Looking seriously at S. Dakota as all my family are farmers in the Dakotas. Want at least 50 acres, outside small town, close enough to larger town for medical if needed. We will do well when we sell so money won't be an issue. Just gotta get out of Calif.
Mike
Have you heard about the migration of S CA to Mexico?

Been to most every state, lower 48, heck even RI
Columbia river valley, away from the libs on the coast, snake river. Great subject. Someday there will be no reason for me to stay in GA. Its hot
My elec outside is in the shade but I don't know about accuracy. Radio was saying 98.

Attachments

• IMG_1044.JPG
    IMG_1044.JPG
    467.5 KB · Views: 17