WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE?

I'm a Texan by birth and the grace of God. It's hot here right now bout 96° degrees and 10° hotter 2hrs west of here. The heat is ok i just dont like humidity. If I didn't have to work for a living I'd be out west even though I hate the heat! I'd be in a dozer with the AC on pushing mesquite right now. I'd like to be up around Canadian TX. There's something about Comanche country that just gets in my bones.

Or western Wyoming. Think Rock Springs and north. I got an uncle up there and it's pretty cool country.

Len, I am in NE Florida and the wife and I are kicking around the idea the idea of moving somewhere into the triangle made up by Nashville, Knoxville and Chattanooga. Also looking at Walton County, east of Monroe. I would really like to go to Alaska or Montana but that ship has sailed. I am eighty yoa and the mountains and very cold weather won't work. So vacationing will have to satisfy me. Want a place with some flat land for a house and shooting range, some woods and hills, with a sunset view of the mountains over three fingers of Knob Creek. Maybe four fingers, no ice.

For you Wyoming guys. Crazy woman creek where it comes out of the mountains is beautiful, and also where it runs into powder river. Spent a little time there in the past. Now everytime I listen to Chris LeDoux's "powder river home " it brings a tear to my eye.

cabin up North that's in our family
IMG_0122.JPG

Len, I am in NE Florida and the wife and I are kicking around the idea the idea of moving somewhere into the triangle made up by Nashville, Knoxville and Chattanooga. Also looking at Walton County, east of Monroe. I would really like to go to Alaska or Montana but that ship has sailed. I am eighty yoa and the mountains and very cold weather won't work. So vacationing will have to satisfy me. Want a place with some flat land for a house and shooting range, some woods and hills, with a sunset view of the mountains over three fingers of Knob Creek. Maybe four fingers, no ice.
You have my heart and mind! we live East-South of Monroe. GA. Have a shooting range on our property and PRS 1K range one hour away. If you get up this way and my neck isn't hurting too much, will show you a fine time shooting.
Len & Jill

I've lived in TN, KY, IN, FL, SC, TX and back to KY. Texas is by far the most beautiful state I've lived in, but with the price of land, I cannot afford the acreage I want. Give me access to a few hundred acres, hogs that I can kill anytime I want, a small city with all the necessities, and I'll be just fine. I've got another 15 years until I can retire, but my wife and I talk about where to go often.

I've lived in TN, KY, IN, FL, SC, TX and back to KY. Texas is by far the most beautiful state I've lived in, but with the price of land, I cannot afford the acreage I want. Give me access to a few hundred acres, hogs that I can kill anytime I want, a small city with all the necessities, and I'll be just fine. I've got another 15 years until I can retire, but my wife and I talk about where to go often.
Love KY for the country/woods/hunting, but looks like the Blue is taking over.

That's off my back porch in NM. Unfortunately works moving me to dc...in 6 years I'll be making this decision. That's a 200k view if you can believe it. I got way better as well, that's an average one.
I used too have a million dollar view at my west Tx ranch , now it's a multi million dollar view subsidized by the govt in the form of wind turbines

Helena Montana area. Will happen soon. But Utah is fine for now!
Would love to have another LRH neighbor, anywhere a person goes theirs going to be some give and take, that said, I'm so grateful to live in west-central Montana. Now if I could only draw a 380 tag. Pretty decent trout fishing as well.F618B872-ABEF-4B87-A0F1-A5E682489C8A.jpeg2302046D-9875-4C6B-ACF7-3DCC0FA62612.jpeg