WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE?

I Love Arizona for all the outdoor opportunities. Phoenix has exploded in popularity (like many other states), but the winters are wonderful. We migrate to northern Arizona during the hot summer months for some milder temps and some great views. Wintertime up north is manageable...........
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might as well dream big. I'd have a house in Venice La for the fishing and diving/spearfishing. I'd have a house somewhere in between Chama and Sheridan, my summer home would be in Alaska not to far from @Swamplord. And of course I'd hafta keep a house here in my swamp in Mississippi.

And Len, if you and Jill find a sack of cash in your mailbox, you'll know I hit the powerball and can be found in one of the above locations.

Live in Central Oregon. About 130 miles from Bend and 130 miles from the Idaho border. Actually like the area (fair deer, elk, antelope hunting. Lots to places to fish. Ground squirrels etc). But will admit that due to the politics would rather live in Idaho. Maybe I'll get lucky and this Greater Idaho will happen. Then I always think of the old saying. Be careful what you wish for.

Although I can't stand the heat, I love it here in Tucson Arizona, 4 months of hell against 8 of heaven. Surrounded by desert, but the mountains and lakes aren't far away. The beach is close just south if the border in Mexico and with great fishing.

We have talked about moving to a cooler place like Payson, Flagstaff or Williams. We'll see what the future brings.

I saw this on the news a while ago. Is there a chance this could actually happen?
I Seriously,.. DOUBT, IT !
Oregon ISN'T, letting those, Tax Payers,. "Go" !
They're Slaves to, the Blue People on the Coast and,.. STUCK !
T'was, a Good Idea, tho !
I'd be Open to, IT !
Lots of NICE Country in Eastern Oregon ( Hunted & Fished there,.. many, Times ).

Today here in GA, right now, it is 99 with high humidity.
Don't like it. Lived in Hawaii for 9 years and it was 83 year round with trade winds. Got a little warmer with Kona winds. Didn't have AC or Heat.
Had a really nice Log Cabin in Elijay, GA on the side of a mountain over looking Carters Lake and the Blue Ridge Mts.. (Should have never moved). Well Jill and I were just ready to get married and she lived 100 miles away in Grayson, GA so I built a house there. Then another house where we live now. Don't get me wrong It is really nice here in GA. Still I am sad about that move from the Cabin off the Lake & Mountain.

Well would like to have a nice Log Cabin (nothing big like the movie Yellowstone) in the Mountains MT. ID. WY if they are still RED.
Maybe y'all could start a "Go Fund Me" so that Jill and I can move or if someone has a lot of land and would "Gift" us several hundred acres??? Just need the land and we would build a Log Cabin.
Thanks for all your input on places to live.
Len & Jill