Whats the worse rifle or gun you ever bought ? I hsve several tied

Worst gun to date: Savage A17 17hmr. Was picky on ammo that would feed and shot 2-3" at 100 yards. I filled the Tupperware stock with some epoxy and steel rods and bedded the action and it brought it down to a 1.5" gun but still didn't like to feed most ammo. I couldn't complain too much, I bought it when Walmart had that brief period of wanting to liquidate all their firearms and only paid $150 for it. I ended up selling to a friend for what I paid for it.

2nd worst: Marlin 917 bolt 17hmr. Gun is very accurate when the round goes off but it's about 50/50 whether that happens or not. The gun as a whole is incredibly cheap and poorly designed but there are still 1000s of ground squirrels that became bird food because of it. I reached out to Marlin to see if I could get a replacement bolt spring and never heard back. Might be time to replace it with a Tikka or CZ.

Ruger 77 25-06 from late 60's. Could not get any accuracy out of it. Best I could do was put the Hornady 120 HP's backwards in case and shoot the BT out the barrel for 1 1/2 groups at 100 yds. Took back to dealer and lost $50 but bought a Rem 700 25-06 and its still in the family. Then when they came out with the 22Hornet same thing for me. 65 yards and 4" groups w/ Win factory ammo. Sold it and said never again will I buy a Ruger. I have kept my word.

Sig Mosquito. Had to change springs depending on what ammo you were using. Tons of misfires, light primer strikes, failure to feeds, failure to ejects. Sig's response to me was put the .22LR ammo in a bag with a couple drops of oil and shake them up. Made even bigger mess and caused it to gum up even faster. The only positive was the malfunction drill practice you got every other shot!! I've had many rifles that didn't quite meet my expectations over the years and but only one that was the "worst". A Ruger 77 in .308 that no matter what I did I couldn't get it better than about 3" at 100 yds. New stock, bedded, new scope base, rings and changed to a scope I had on another rifle that was proven. About 5 different factory loads and crap ton of reloads in different powders and bullets. Couldn't get it to group at all. I really liked the rifle too as a nice short fairly light deer rifle.

S&W 929 revolver. From the get-go it would only fire 5 or 6 rounds out of the eight in the cylinder. I sent it back to S&W, and when I got it back it fired 5 or 6 rounds out of the cylinder. I tried different full-moon clips, and different ammo. 5 or 6 rounds.

It sits in the back of the gun safe now.

Worst rifle out of all my caliber and company's is a company out of Utah, I have it hanging in my reloading room as a reminder to put an extra 1500 get a real rifle out if georgia. So avoid FIERCE. NOW JON I HOPE YOU SEE THIS

Worst rifle out of all my caliber and company's is a company out of Utah, I have it hanging in my reloading room as a reminder to put an extra 1500 get a real rifle out if georgia. So avoid FIERCE. NOW JON I HOPE YOU SEE THIS !
Slagle?

I feel that I must have been born to complicate conversations, Worst is a subjective term.

I bought a weatherby vanguard vgs in 22-250 with the 1.5" guarantee, it used all of it. When no rifle I had previously owned shot that bad, 1.5", somehow stating that this will be worst it will do enticed me into buying. I paid piece of crap price for it, not sure why I was surprised.

I think the biggest pc of junk I ever bought was a Kimber Ultra carry in 45acp. If I recall, Kimber had just started doing "Meltdown" packages on slides for carry. Meltdown must have been like meat tenderizer, whoever did mine did not know when to quit, that piece of dung should have been melted down with a cutting torch.
I can live with these.

For pure utter disappointment, I had a custom rifle built with a new action designed for small cases, with proprietary magazines. It was such a feeding nightmare, many attempts, I couldn't even concentrate enough to know if it was accurate. I am prone to destroying things that make me redline, the last outing I shot this P.O.S. if I had another rifle with me, I would have pounded the barreled action in the ground at 100 yards and shot groups on it.
So # 1 ^^^^^

A High Standard.22 pistol. It's 50 plus years old and wouldn't feed but after monkeying with it and replacing every spring it finally shoots but I'm afraid it's not worth refinishing it

The worse rifle I ever bought was a tie between a Winchester model 70 stainless control feed 338 win mag and a CVA express muzzleloader honorable mention is a new one a kimber model 84 in 6.5 cm .The Winchester model 70 stainless with a boss was about a total flop but a friend shot 7 moose with it in Alaska .The finish some kinda coating rusted and flaked in the gun case .The magazine wouldn't work I had to get a whole new trigger guard and magazine .The worse thing they totally drilled the scope mount holes totally crooked making it almost impossible to get a scope to work .I finally got Burris signature rings with offset to tje maximum offset .The scope barely could site in .Winchester almost replaced the whole gun but backed out because there were any more boss 338s .The cva express muzzleloader was total junk it had one site for two barrels and fell off .I finally got a set if express sites which heroes. THE funnest thing is that it fell apart many tomes because the hinge pin fell out making the gum fall apart cba finally fixed it but didn't want to .The kmber model 84 in 6.5 cm just jams and kimber refuses to fix it .I don't know if it's yhe magazine or the bedding .I am going to try another magazine hopefully that works .The other problem with it is lack of scope mounrs I can't find one for this model totally sold out .I wish companies would furnish at least weaver bases .Bad guns totally stink I had a few more too a marlin muzzleloader that's hangfires like up to 10 mins later is the most unsafe I quit shooting it .
788 Remington is the worst gun made in last 25 years. I never owned one but I ran a gun store and it was the worst. Bolts handles just fell off