What do you regret buying?

Hornady brass, of all the biggest f##kups a reloader can make, not much can beat 150 pieces of hornady brass.
What's wrong with Hornady brass? I grabbed 100+ pieces from my local gun range and it's been working well. Hard to find 257 Roberts brass so I take what I can get.

Frankford Autoprime- never got it to work consistently - usually had jammed primers in the opening. They replaced it once for N/C and the second one was probably worse in its performance. Pitched it in the trash so as not to be tempted to try to make it work.
I finally threw mine away....what a joke of a device!

not likely a good idea. do you turn your necks the same as anyone else ?
how many in a set...at $20 plus each.
I do turn my necks, but shoot multiple cartridges. I would rather pay a few hundred bucks for an entire set then have to buy several for each cartridge once I figure out the neck OD. Just my opinion....

K&M Arbor Press with standard force pack. Looking to sell it.
I've been tempted by that **** thing. The video makes me feel like I can't live without it. But I always balked at the price tag. Send it to me so you don't have to think about it anymore. ;) I'm not sure I believe that seating force performed by hand is a good measure of consistency. Seems to me like the force of seating could vary with the speed of the motion. Curious why YOU don't like it.

Plastic funnels suck!
Again, what's wrong with plastic funnels? This thread is the first time I've ever seen somebody say they suck, several in fact, just nobody explaining what is so bad about them. I'm just curious cuz it's all I've ever used so I have nothing to compared it to in order to know it's not working properly.

I had a Forster Case Trimmer w/the same issue. Drove me mad! Cases were getting trimmed shorter and shorter as I went. Didn't matter how tight I tightened the set screw, it would never hold. Wasted too many cases with this device.

Ended up going with the Lee Cutter & Lock Stud system using the cartridge specific case length gauge (pilot.) Chuck it up in my cordless drill and go to town. Every case comes out the same, uniform length. Simple, accurate, cheap. One of the few things Lee makes that I truly appreciate.
Thanks for reminding me why I haven't used mine for the past thirty years.

1 Buying a Shooters Chrony, WOW what a piece of crap that was. biggest regret is that I only shot it a couple times before kicking it down range, wish I would have wasted a few more bullets on it.

2 Buying a couple hundred 308 Norma Magnum cases when I don't own one or plan on building one. yes they are for sale !!!

3 Ruger Single Six in 17HMR, would not hit a 2 foot target at 10 yards. couldn't get rid of it fast enough.

I forgot what should have been the #1 thing......
Buying a Leupold scope off ebay that was a counterfeit. only good thing is that I got my money back in less than a week.

I think because the plastic funnels build up static electricity and then the powder sticks to the funnel. Kind of makes it a PITA to get all the powder out of the funnel.
This is true (static electricity causing powder to stick to funnel) but I've found if I take a Bounce dryer sheet and wipe the funnel with it, the problem resolves. When it starts happening again after much use, I wipe again. I just keep the dryer sheet in my reloading room now.