What do you regret buying?

Wow...a number of thing trying to save a few pennies.
Plastic funnels, bullet pullers, case lube pad, cheap garage sale dies. Then when I did spend the $ on Whidden dies and the "click ring" they were not worth a s...!!! Redding type S, is the only way to go. My wife always tells me to not be cheap, so as I upgrade im not! (lol if she only knew how much $)

When it comes right down to it , all manufacturers have off days no matter how good their product is . The biggest thing is their warranty . Some will warranty their product beyond the actual warranty and some won't cover the warranty cause they say it has to be operator error .
Will there be more purchases that we regret , absolutely , will we stop buying because of that , absolutely not . That is the reality reloading.

Anything that says Made in China!!! RCBS chargemaster that will not throw consistent charges from one to the next. Someone on another thread I need a gizmo to stabilize the electricity going into the unit. I guess you never stop buying something

A Vortex 6.5-20 BDC reticle for my 7 mag. I think the eye relief is too short for either me or the caliber. I've been tapped more than once. Nothing major but it has touched my eyebrow.

BW

Dillon 650. The primer feed system is a mess. I got it to load 223 thinking it would be faster than the 550 I was loading it on. Wrong. It won't feed primers properly and I have even gotten new parts from Dillon to replace almost everything. I spend more time clearing malfunctions than actually loading ammo. May go back to the 550.