What do you regret buying?

Frankford Autoprime- never got it to work consistently - usually had jammed primers in the opening. They replaced it once for N/C and the second one was probably worse in its performance. Pitched it in the trash so as not to be tempted to try to make it work.

Some good ones I'll steal here which didn't jump to mind:

Cheap case trimmer - especially Lee hand trim crap
Roller type Lube pad (One Shot 4 Lyf!)
Hornady OAL gauge spindle and modified cases
Plastic powder funnels

Then I'll up the ante with:

Hornady Lock-n-Load AutoCharge dispenser. First one went down after about 15 months, just out of warranty, so I bought another. Second one went down within the 1yr warranty, so they replaced it. Third one went down just under 18mos. 3 machines in barely 3 years.

And in fairness, I regret buying 2 RCBS Chargemasters & a Lyman Gen5 Great units, no real complaints for what they are, acceptable level of overcharges here and there - otherwise repeatable - but so ridiculously slow. Regardless of the increased price, the Sartorious and auto-trickler & auto-throw are more precise and take 1/3 the time - actually keeping up with the seating process. Instead of having 3 dispensers throwing, now one does the job.

Hornady Concentricity Gauge. Everybody likes to own a concentricity gauge it seems like, but I'll be damned if I think it's worth the price - I haven't found corrected ammo shot any better, and making concentric ammo on good gear is faster and more accurate than trying to fix it later.

30-30winchester dies - just in general - I largely regret reloading for 30-30 at all.

I started with a Lee Reloading Kit. That's what I regret buying. I bought it simply because I didn't know what to buy. Looking at my reloading bench now the only piece of equipment out of the kit that I still use is the cheapo powder funnel lol.

The other thing I don't use anymore is the lyman media tumbler. I hate all the walnut dust, noise, and lack of powder fouling removal. I have since upgraded to washing and cleaning my brass with a stainless steel media tumbler, so much nicer to work with spotless brass that doesn't have any powder fouling or junk from the field on it. Makes me feel good to put it in my expensive Redding dies.

All of it! I tend to go all-in when I do just about anything. I did a lot of research, and bought all of the best stuff, but I quickly realized that I hate reloading. I'm too OCD to stop at "good enough", so it takes me wayyy too long to load rounds. Perfect concentricity, double weighing powder while holding my breath to keep the scale from fluctuating... ugh. I had Copper Creek develop a load for my last rifle, and it costs more per round, but it shoots really well, and I don't have to slave away in my reloading room.

ATN X-Sight 4K Day/Night Rifle Scope for use in night time predator hunting. Total piece of crap. Screen locks after 10 min of use. Manufacturer will not honor warranty. Now its a $700 paper weight.

MWOOD, i just got an e-mail from ATN advising of critical software update for screen freezing locking up. I don't own one but somehow are on their e-mail list, you might contact them about the software update, hope it fixes what you having issues with.