What do you regret buying?

File trim dies, inertia bullet puller, cheap electronic scale, Starrett electronic dial indicator - if the display fails they will not fix it unless it is in the warranty period, an AR-15 in 300 AAC Blackout that has no more real power than a 45 auto with a trajectory like a minor league baseball. (I've been loading for 56 years and can remember more items but they are not available any longer.)

North American Hunting Club Lifetime membership...all those how to hunt stories so full of bs.....
Oh yes...they don't send out magazines any longer....so the lifetime membership is garbage unless you sign up for their online magazine...so i no longer get a magazine to hold and read.....**** on them...
I ould think that their business should be considered mail fraud....

I purchased some orange and grey handled inside/outside burr remover from cabelas.....might as well use my finger nails....

Anything made by Kimber. My 280AI Mountain Ascent is the least accurate rifle I own, that includes my 1903A3 and M1 Garand. My 45 Kimber has a plastic mainspring housing...for about the same money, my SIG is all metal. Total hype. Anyone want to buy a Kimber Mountain Ascent in 280AI? It's nice and light and shoots 1 MOA if you wait 30 minutes between shots...

I just read something Mudrunner posted in another thread, something along the lines of you will definitely regret buying some equipment....so help those of who come after you. What RELOADING EQUIPMENT have you bought that you regret and why? I would rather this not get into another discussion about which widget is best, rather a list of products you wish you hadnt wasted your money on.

I'll kick it off, the Lee single stage press I have I do not like. I've not seen the older ones, but I understand this quick change bushing thing is a new feature and I dont like it because it just introduces one more area for error/stacked tolerances. I would rather the die screw directly into the press not a bushing.
The first 2 marriage licenses

Hornady lock and load OAL guage. The metal by the threaded end was so thin it broke after about 7 uses.

North American Hunting Club Lifetime membership...all those how to hunt stories so full of bs.....
Oh yes...they don't send out magazines any longer....so the lifetime membership is garbage unless you sign up for their online magazine...so i no longer get a magazine to hold and read.....---- on them...
I ould think that their business should be considered mail fraud....

I purchased some orange and grey handled inside/outside burr remover from cabelas.....might as well use my finger nails....
ME TOO!

To be fair though, Lee doesn't advertise their dies as "match grade" and prices them accordingly. For the money, Lee dies are great for folks starting out or developing hunting loads.
I agree they are great to get started on. I wouldn't have been so eager to jump in if it hadnt been for the budget friendly lee dies. But I think i have graduated from the lee academy and plan to start upgrading