What 3-15 or 5-25ish scope in the 800$ range?

Bigeclipse

I've been looking at the vortex viper pst gen 2 line in 5-25x50 for 800$. What other scopes for 800$ or less should I look at that are similar? I absolutely do not want to spend more than 800$. Thanks!

I have 2 of the above Sightrons.....they're hard to beat for the money.

I got a Meopta Optika6 4.5-27 from Cameraland a couple months ago. It is a very good scope in your price range.

I got a Meopta Optika6 4.5-27 from Cameraland a couple months ago. It is a very good scope in your price range.
I also have a Meopta Optika 4.5-27x50 extremely happy with it. The only down side is the weight of the scope. The scope weight is the same as a Nxs from Nightforce 30 oz. Amazon and Eurooptics are other places the scope is for sale. The scope is very clear and the turret are audible. The scope comes in 3-18x50 and 3-18x56. Good luck with your new scope.
Jason

Red Hawk Rifles usually have some ZEISS scopes in that price range. I bought a Conquest V4 from them for about that price and liked the scope so much, I bought a Conquest V6 for another rifle I bought, however the V6 was twice the price. I really like them a lot.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.