Varmint Rifles

I have a Sako L57 heavy barrel in .243. $695 plus shipping. Photos are available. Great condition.

reking ball - I don't think you're going to find too many private individual Americans that are going to sell a rifle to Canada. Exporting firearms isn't something most of us ever even think about. Our laws are complex enough without worrying about international export regulations. You probably want to look local, or least in your country, for your rifle. (p.s. There's an "h" in "where."
wink.gif
)

CONUS = continental United States.

Here is the info on exporting a firearm from the US.

Q: Does a licensee need an export license to export a firearm?
The GCA does not require export licenses. However, most firearms and ammunition must be exported in accordance with the provisions of the Arms Export Control Act of 1976. Regulations implementing this Act generally require a license to be obtained from the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, Department of State, PM/DDTC, SA-1, Room 1200, 2401 E St., N.W., Washington, DC 20037; (202) 663-1282.

I would call the number and see exactly what it is going to take or find a US dealer that has already done it. I would also try to find a Canadian dealer who imports or has received firearms from the US.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.