The new guy.......

Welcome to the forum!

As many have stated, we're much like an extended family. Many are honest, realistic, good ole boys that you'd like to spend time with....at the range, on a hunt, or over a few beers! On the other end of the spectrum, you'll have the cousin that shows up at the family reunion, with a college pedigree, the "trophy wife", apparently a nice bankroll.....and flaunts his/her successes to the "blue collar" relatives! memtb
This. A bunch of this!

So, I have a buddy i was in the army with who pointed me here. I have lurked in the shadows for a while and decided to join. Most of you guys seem like some kind of distended family lol or good old boys who are genuine and here to help. Alot of sites always seem to have one or 2 who have big heads and like to bash others and I dont really see that here. So I joined. Helping others with a love of hunting and reloading seems to be the deal here and that is awesome. Im in. I currently live in Florida, work all over the world. I love to shoot and havent had enough time to really hunt lately. I reload and enjoy it as much as shooting I beleive. Im teaching my 7 year old son about reloading now and he has become quite good reloading 12ga buckshot and slugs. He loves to shoot also and has recently moved up to the Ar and 12ga shooting off of a rest. Quite impressed. Thats me in a nutshell. Glad to meet everyone.
The people here are always trying to help,and not trying to step on other's toe's. Especially great to see that you have involved your son too. "WELCOME" I have learned a lot here and still learning too. 59 years into reloading.

So, I have a buddy i was in the army with who pointed me here. I have lurked in the shadows for a while and decided to join. Most of you guys seem like some kind of distended family lol or good old boys who are genuine and here to help. Alot of sites always seem to have one or 2 who have big heads and like to bash others and I dont really see that here. So I joined. Helping others with a love of hunting and reloading seems to be the deal here and that is awesome. Im in. I currently live in Florida, work all over the world. I love to shoot and havent had enough time to really hunt lately. I reload and enjoy it as much as shooting I beleive. Im teaching my 7 year old son about reloading now and he has become quite good reloading 12ga buckshot and slugs. He loves to shoot also and has recently moved up to the Ar and 12ga shooting off of a rest. Quite impressed. Thats me in a nutshell. Glad to meet everyone.
You will enjoy it here. Good people with a lot of knowledge. I have gotten a lot of good information from the people here.

Welcome to the forum from Tennessee and you are right it seems like everyone on the forum is extended family but you know family can get in a scuff every now and then but we always get over it it's funny I just liked your post on the vaccine thread and then noticed you hear welcome buddy!
Oooohhhhh....so now you are all over the WELCOME HERE! Go build your house....you don't have time to be here.... remember? 😂. By the way Outfall...welcome from Canada!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.