The New Guy

Hey all!! I am new to the forum and really liking all of the info. I am a backwoods country boy from Pa and just started about a 2 years ago shooting long range. There are parts on the way for a AR 10 22 Creedmoor build that I am stoked about getting a load worked up for it!! I found LRH by searching for load data for the 22 Creed. I have learned a lot from the thread and have a good idea of where to start on my load development. Thanks for all of the great info!!

Welcome to the Forum, from Virginia. Do a lot of searches and then ask your specific questions .
deepwater

Welcome from Arkansas! I think you will like that cartridge. I have a 22 middlestead, which is very similar, that's a laser

Welcome to the forum! I found this forum by frequently having results of searches bringing me back here. What kind of shooting do you like to do these days?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.