Nik the new guy!!

rellim8154

Hello,
I am new to the forum. I have greatly enjoyed learning a thing or two so far and I'm constantly looking to better myself in long range hunting and shooting. I just got my wife started this last spring, then signed us up as a team for the NRL Hunter in Belt MT. Surprising to most, we left happier and enjoyed shooting and learning.
I started with a bb gun at age 4, then gophers and big game as the years progressed with my father. Tradecraft and conservation of hunting together is still near to my heart. I spent 9 years in the Corp, CQB and infantry were my skill sets. I'm now loving the long range aspect and being outdoors again after many years post active duty.
I just want to learn and help others in pursuit of all things shooting.

Hello,
I am new to the forum. I have greatly enjoyed learning a thing or two so far and I'm constantly looking to better myself in long range hunting and shooting. I just got my wife started this last spring, then signed us up as a team for the NRL Hunter in Belt MT. Surprising to most, we left happier and enjoyed shooting and learning.
I started with a bb gun at age 4, then gophers and big game as the years progressed with my father. Tradecraft and conservation of hunting together is still near to my heart. I spent 9 years in the Corp, CQB and infantry were my skill sets. I'm now loving the long range aspect and being outdoors again after many years post active duty.
Welcome and you will enjoy all the great members knowledge on LRH and sure you can add to your experiences to help us out. What Corp. CQB (Corportation) were you with? Thanks for your service!
Also if you have any hunting grounds in MT to invite Jill and I to would be much appreciated. If you get GA would be glad to show you some Field Mice or Hog hunting!
Len & Jill
Semper Fi

Welcome and you will enjoy all the great members knowledge on LRH and sure you can add to your experiences to help us out. What Corp. CQB (Corportation) were you with? Thanks for your service!
Also if you have any hunting grounds in MT to invite Jill and I to would be much appreciated. If you get GA would be glad to show you some Field Mice or Hog hunting!
Len & Jill
Semper Fi
Close quarters battle in the Marine Corps. I was just in GA training at LCKC from 15'-20'. 5 years of fun. I'm still trying to figure out MT hunting again, I was gone for 25 years, a lot has changed.
Nik

Close quarters battle in the Marine Corps. I was just in GA training at LCKC from 15'-20'. 5 years of fun. I'm still trying to figure out MT hunting again, I was gone for 25 years, a lot has changed.
Nik
Semper Fi Brother!
I did take it as "Close Quarter Battel", but got thrown off with Corp. (Marine Corps). Thanks for your Service.
If we can help you out in any way just PM us. If you ever get to GA again let us know.
You have some really great areas for hunting in MT
Thanks
Len & Jill

Hello,
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee