The new guy.......

So, I have a buddy i was in the army with who pointed me here. I have lurked in the shadows for a while and decided to join. Most of you guys seem like some kind of distended family lol or good old boys who are genuine and here to help. Alot of sites always seem to have one or 2 who have big heads and like to bash others and I dont really see that here. So I joined. Helping others with a love of hunting and reloading seems to be the deal here and that is awesome. Im in. I currently live in Florida, work all over the world. I love to shoot and havent had enough time to really hunt lately. I reload and enjoy it as much as shooting I beleive. Im teaching my 7 year old son about reloading now and he has become quite good reloading 12ga buckshot and slugs. He loves to shoot also and has recently moved up to the Ar and 12ga shooting off of a rest. Quite impressed. Thats me in a nutshell. Glad to meet everyone.
Welcome ! A lot of good info here !!

So, I have a buddy i was in the army with who pointed me here. I have lurked in the shadows for a while and decided to join. Most of you guys seem like some kind of distended family lol or good old boys who are genuine and here to help. Alot of sites always seem to have one or 2 who have big heads and like to bash others and I dont really see that here. So I joined. Helping others with a love of hunting and reloading seems to be the deal here and that is awesome. Im in. I currently live in Florida, work all over the world. I love to shoot and havent had enough time to really hunt lately. I reload and enjoy it as much as shooting I beleive. Im teaching my 7 year old son about reloading now and he has become quite good reloading 12ga buckshot and slugs. He loves to shoot also and has recently moved up to the Ar and 12ga shooting off of a rest. Quite impressed. Thats me in a nutshell. Glad to meet everyone.
Nice to meet you I'm a Florida boy myself everybody on the site with the exception of a few people or good folks enjoy yourself I do and have a safe day

Welcome

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.