The Most DISSAPOINTING Bullet there ever was...

If you recovered them didn't they do the job?? I'm not a hornady fan by any means just wondering. Recovered bullet = dead animal?
Yeah they definitely got the job done but I like bang flops and the two most recent deer I witnessed didn't even act hit until I told the hunter to put one in the neck. These were big bodied mule deer bucks and the hunters used my loaner 7mm rem mag with a 162 eldx

Nosler Accubond.

My one kill with it, even though it went through both lungs, it took that Javelina over 20 minutes to die. Yes, animal wasn't lost, but it shouldn't take an animal 20+ minutes to bleed out.

There was a small hole going through the lungs, unlike the the SST, AMax, Ballistic Tip, Gamekings and Berger Classic Hunters that leave little to no lungs.

30 cal 210 g Nosler ABLR

couple years back I loaded up some in my 300 RUM

hunted hard for a week & didn't see a single moose, the following week I switched to Barnes 200 gr LRX and first day out "BANG" dead moose like it was a scheduled event !

Never again .....

What ever my hunting buddy bill is shooting. Poor guy, no matter what rifle he's using, has freak performance problems. After losing 2 critters with good hits (one axis deer was missing a shoulder after his eld grenaded), he now request I "back him up". He said a guide on an elk hunt cursed him after he killed a nice 6x8, told him it would only get worse from there.

The one bullet I don't touch or own in my over 15k bullet collection is the Hornady SST. Had a few bad experiences with the 117 grain out of my 25-06 and sent them down the road. I didn't even save them for the coyotes for whatever reason. I have other Hornady bullets, eld-m, eld-x, interlock, interbond, etc but no SST's.