The Most DISSAPOINTING Bullet there ever was...

I've been thinking about this. As they say that won't get me to far. 😂 Last night I was thing twist rate was to fast. Your are using Long Range bullets. I don't have any experience those types bullets. I believe that you have the twist rate to go to all copper bullets like Hammer bullets. I have been impressed on how they are built. Agin I having used them yet, but this summer I think I'll get the chance to use them with a rifle that has the twist rate needed to do the job this summer. I have a 2nd being built, but won't see it until next year. So I'll keep watching and reading. My come across something that may help.
Some rifle just don't like some bullets, and I have come across that over the year.
This is a great place to read and learn. So good some bad.
I've tried Hammers with mixed results. I haven't found them to be as easy to tune as some folks have or would like you to believe.

Mixed enough results that I looked elsewhere for monos. Cutting Edge Lazers are by far the easiest I've ever found to tune. Badlands have been pretty easy too.

I've tried Hammers with mixed results. I haven't found them to be as easy to tune as some folks have or would like you to believe.

Mixed enough results that I looked elsewhere for monos. Cutting Edge Lazers are by far the easiest I've ever found to tune. Badlands have been pretty easy too.
HEY! YOU CANT RELAY ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE WITNESSING OF BALLISTIC MIRACLES AND YOUR SUBSEQUENT CONVERSION EXPERIENCE WHEN TALKING ABOUT HAMMER BULLETS ON THIS FORUM!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I only half kid. I bought myself some hammers to test, no hate here either way but I will say the number of people here who so vocally trash the 6.5 creed because they're annoyed at how it's supporter$ and creators act like it's rendered all that came before it inferior, even obsolete…only to act like every bullet that isn't a hammer isn't worthy and has been usurped and should be replaced….well it's amusing anyway….

Last edited:
HEY! YOU CANT RELAY ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE WITNESSING OF BALLISTIC MIRACLES AND YOUR SUBSEQUENT CONVERSION EXPERIENCE WHEN TALKING ABOUT HAMMER BULLETS ON THIS FORUM!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I only half kid. I bought myself some hammers to test, no hate here either way but I will say the number of people here who so vocally trash the 6.5 creed because they're annoyed at how it's supporter$ and creators act like it's rendered all that came before it inferior, even obsolete…only to act like every bullet that isn't a hammer isn't worthy and has been usurped and should be replaced….well it's amusing anyway….
What the heck is with the dang censorship here!!!??? I'm not even using profanity. I used the term "fan. Boys. " as one word and it was corrected to "supporters". That's ****ing ridiculous!!!! 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

I did not intend to write supporters. I'm talking about FANBOOOOOOOOYS here!