The black grey squirrel

Last year I saw a white goose flying with honkers twice. I don't know if it was a snow or a albino Canadian. They weren't close to me and I didn't have binos on. This year a saw a Candian hanging with some mallards ! Some them on the ice and when they took off the honker went with them following week I saw them again . I pretty sure. Was 1 honker with mallards .
In my best Native American imitation voice ,
( wyo300rum, I have see the white goose, many moons ago)
😂

When I used to archery deer hunt on the Kiabab Plateau near North Rim of Grand Canyon, Az. they had a squirrel there that was only indiginess to the Kiabab. Was all black with some white on tail and big pointy ears. Looked like a skunk. The other squirrel there was same looking but a weird greenish gray color. Almost olive color. I don't remember if the black Kiabab squirrel was/is protected or not. Used to get a kick watching them while in a treestand. I've had them run up the tree right to my stand.

Growing up in SE MI, I deer hunted on a farm that had fox squirrels the size of cats. They used to come in the blind and sit by the heater to warm up a bit. Took a buddy hunting there once and forgot to tell him about the squirrels. One came bouncing through the window and it was game on. Hand to hand squirrel combat.

We have three different squirrels where we live in GA
The Grey-regular size
The Fox-Twice the size of a Grey and they have Black Colored head feet and some Rust color
The Monkey - Twice the size of a Grey and they are all Black with white paws and Nose.
You really only have gray squirrels. Those others are Libturds identifying as something they ain't..... Go shoot all of 'em you want.