Texas Fires!

We're in south Randall county so have been fortunate to have been untouched by the fires so far. I've got plenty of friends and family north of me who've evacuated or lost everything though. Some just lost all their pasture, some lost their homes and are still gathering up what's left of their cattle. It's sickening to say the least. It was also very interesting getting smoke and soot filled snow last week!

We're in south Randall county so have been fortunate to have been untouched by the fires so far. I've got plenty of friends and family north of me who've evacuated or lost everything though. Some just lost all their pasture, some lost their homes and are still gathering up what's left of their cattle. It's sickening to say the least. It was also very interesting getting smoke and soot filled snow last week!
Please keep us updated and let us know what we can do to help

I've lost 2 tractors, damage to center pivots and damage to other farm equipment. Fortunately no house damage. My 7215r survived.

Attachments

• 20240302_125124.jpg
    20240302_125124.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 20240229_122132.jpg
    20240229_122132.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 133
There was a question on another forum regarding the safety of David Tubb since he is located in or near the fire area.

Some diligent tracking down provided the answer that both he and his family were safe. The shop was intact.

Twice during droughts and fires in Texas, I moved 115 performance horses to safety in another part of the state. After the second time, I moved everything I could get onto trucks to a state with rainfall and little to no chance of fires.

:)

There was a question on another forum regarding the safety of David Tubb since he is located in or near the fire area.

Some diligent tracking down provided the answer that both he and his family were safe. The shop was intact.

Twice during droughts and fires in Texas, I moved 115 performance horses to safety in another part of the state. After the second time, I moved everything I could get onto trucks to a state with rainfall and little to no chance of fires.

:)
I haven't seen his resident's, but the business was safe due to very short grass. The short grass also saved houses around me. Concrete and metal is tough to burn.