Teslong bore scope???

I received my Teslong borescope, the flexible rod version and it is very clear, cannot believe how great the clarity is on something that is this cheap for scoping a bore.. So glad I found this one before I paid for the Lyman, however, looking at my 28 Nosler throat was a little fire cracked the riflings are around 1/8 inch gone, this is with around 300 rounds down the barrel.

I received my Teslong borescope, the flexible rod version and it is very clear, cannot believe how great the clarity is on something that is this cheap for scoping a bore.. So glad I found this one before I paid for the Lyman, however, looking at my 28 Nosler throat was a little fire cracked the riflings are around 1/8 inch gone, this is with around 300 rounds down the barrel.

What model number did you get?

Mine should be here Thursday.
Don't expect the traveling case that the original came with, they took that away, from what I gathered, it caused the flexible scope to bend to much causing issues. Mine came in a cardboard box with foam padding, also came with three mirrors. You can adjust for clarity, for 223 caliber, you screw it out further from the camera, and with a Magnum bore 28 and above screw it closer to the camera for better clarity, you will like it, especially to get it to my door was only 53.00, free shipping.

Don't expect the traveling case that the original came with, they took that away, from what I gathered, it caused the flexible scope to bend to much causing issues. Mine came in a cardboard box with foam padding, also came with three mirrors. You can adjust for clarity, for 223 caliber, you screw it out further from the camera, and with a Magnum bore 28 and above screw it closer to the camera for better clarity, you will like it, especially to get it to my door was only 53.00, free shipping.
I ordered the one that is wifi and for IPhone/IPad. $73

That's why I'm getting the rod style, no broken cables & better control but to each his own.

I had an older version and I was not overly impressed. The center of the image was burnt out by a very bright spot..
I just received the newer version with the longer flexible cable and wi-fi connection. I loaded the software to my apple IPad.
Wow, what a great picture.
Love it so far. It'll be interesting to see how much I'll use my H-eye in the future.

Received my wifi IPad/IPhone flexible version yesterday and used it today. Easy to use and very good image. The only drawback is the bright light in the center, but intensity can be turned down. Don't know how long it will last, but so far I am impressed with the image quality and the price point. Also, mine did not come with a jam nut which I wish it would have.

Received my wifi IPad/IPhone flexible version yesterday and used it today. Easy to use and very good image. The only drawback is the bright light in the center, but intensity can be turned down. Don't know how long it will last, but so far I am impressed with the image quality and the price point. Also, mine did not come with a jam nut which I wish it would have.
Check where you screw the mirror on. I didn't think mine had the jam nut either, but after reading your post I went back and checked. It fits so snugly that you can't tell by just looking at it.

I bought the Teslong and downloaded the app on my Android Note 10 phone but can't figure out how to see any image.

Check very closely the end of the Bore scope. I thought I didn't have a jam nut either,but it wasn't until I had unscrewed the mirror that I found the nut.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.