Where to buy a Teslong Bore Scope?

bluedog69

Looking for input on Teslong Bore Scope. Where to buy from mainly?(Amazon? what retailer?)
I have also seen guys say they work on windows pc and iphone and some that
say they don't.

I am thinking the rigid 26" would be the best way to go to keep things in focus. All my devices are I-phone
and PC(windows) so I definitely need that to work or the scope is useless.

Thoughts and experiences appreciated.

Amazon-- they have a hard wire version and a wi-fi version ....I prefer the wi-fi , works well with my phone,laptop, or desktop

I always use "prime" when available

Amazon where I got mine.
I bought flexible, Wi-Fi version. Then bought another usb version because I wanted one that didn't have batteries and wouldn't die, always ready.

Thought enough of them I bought a couple for Christmas gifts.

Looking for input on Teslong Bore Scope. Where to buy from mainly?(Amazon? what retailer?)
I have also seen guys say they work on windows pc and iphone and some that
say they don't.

I am thinking the rigid 26" would be the best way to go to keep things in focus. All my devices are I-phone
and PC(windows) so I definitely need that to work or the scope is useless.

Thoughts and experiences appreciated.
I am not sure what is in the box now, mine is both wifi and usb, soft cable version. For USB to work on windows you need to right the right cable attaching to the camera. Reach out to Teslong first before buying, andy respond pretty well. Also, depending on size of right angle lenses that come with it, you might want to buy additional to caver all calibers.

Yes they will
I doubled checked, fits in my Ruger MKII pistol, so will definitely fit
Well if that is the case from Rimfire to 30 cal think I will be buying one .
always wanted a proper one (hawkeye) years ago but in my country there 900 bucks .
So the reason why I never got one 900 bucks for a borescope or $1,100 for a barrel you do the math yeah you either shoot or you don't .

Cheers

Well if that is the case from Rimfire to 30 cal think I will be buying one .
always wanted a proper one (hawkeye) years ago but in my country there 900 bucks .
So the reason why I never got one 900 bucks for a borescope or $1,100 for a barrel you do the math yeah you either shoot or you don't .

Cheers
Now I only use it before I buy a rifle, or for real issues. With the right mirror you can go to 50BMG. you can buy extra mirrors

Mine works find with my windows based laptop. It uses the camera app on the laptop to display the image. It plugs into the laptop via a USB port. It came with a "down the bore" tip and a "90 degree tip". I purchased it on Amazon. I have the flexible version and it works great!

Thanks for all of the tips. Here is what I just ordered off of Amazon. It should wifi to my I-phone or plug directly into a computer.
I went with the 26" rod version and I got the extra 5 sizes of mirrors.

I mainly got this to check for carbon ring issues. I have a 223 that was almost a "one hole" gun at 100 yards. I hadn't really had it on paper for a while and then discovered it seemed to be huge 2-3" groups. Like totally unexplainable. Then I saw a video about carbon ring can do that rather rapidly. I also had over trimmed a bunch of cases. So hopefully I get this bore scope and can get rid of a carbon problem and then have a tiny bug hole gun again.

Thanks for all of the responses.