Teslong bore scope???

They just came out with a solid rod model with inch marks & the solid rod is 21" long $69.95 on Amazon.

I am in the process of getting one, but now see the on you list with the 21 inch rod, has any one ordered this model yet? Not sure which one I want now..

I have the soft model and like it because I take it with me to my overnight matches. I can check my barrel cleanliness that night.
Shep

It just cameout but from what I read it's much preferred over the flex kind.

I got one last month, I had a little difficulty with programing to my iPhone, after that it works really good. I like the flex tube better myself. good clear image once you get mirror adjusted. I say buy it

I got one last month, I had a little difficulty with programing to my iPhone, after that it works really good. I like the flex tube better myself. good clear image once you get mirror adjusted. I say buy it
Can you expand on difficulty please so I will know what to expect?

Maybe your problem was it states right in the ad it WILL NOT support Iphones
【2-in-1 USB&MicroUSB】Support Android, Windows and Macbook. Our software app gives you the ability to capture and store both still photos and video to either your computer or phone/tablet. Not support iPhone!

They have an I phone one out now. The one I bought only works on Android and had to plug into my phone. The new one is wireless and works with I phone. Find the last thread we had on this it pretty good. I like the soft flex one because it fits right in my cleaning kit.

Shep

It's only a box of bullets! Do it! I like it better than my Hawkeye because you don't have to be hunched over in awkward position. I don't think you will regret it.JMHO.

Pulled the trigger on the 49.99 dollar one, hope to have it by 1/15, then I can see if my cleaning with JB/Kroil did a good job. A year ago I purchased a cell phone endoscope, connected it to my Android phone and it worked for one time, then not sure if it was the endscope, but my phone crashed that afternoon. I had to buy a new phone because of it.. The endoscope was only a straight shot, it had a mirror you could attach, but it was useless and would fall off. So, I hope this one will work and not crash the phone or PC..

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.